yandere! atsushi| happy sugar life (1)

A/n: I'm taking a break from writing on my other book because I really, really wanted to write this one shot lmao ;^;

For those who haven't watched or read Happy Sugar Life...

I'm so sorry for y'all.

And for those who did...

Come here, I'll give you a hug.

Requested by no one.

[Fluff/Angst]

Atsushi POV

It shines brightly...

It's sweeter than all the cakes in the world...

It soothes the mind...

This feeling is all I know now.

How could I possibly describe it in words?

.
.
.

The feeling known as 'love' was never a part of my life.

I was abandoned by my own parents since I was a baby in front of an orphanage, always being told that nobody wants me...

I was never loved... nor wanted...

People looked at me like I was some sort of being that just arrived there, not knowing what it is doing there...

I was... the odd one...

Always left behind... Nobody wanted to approach me... Nobody wanted to deal with me at all...

I was all by myself and still...

I would get punished for petty things that other children did, throwing the blame on me... Since I was unwanted...

Unwanted... Odd... Not capable to love or be loved...

I taught my tiny little heart to refrain from feeling something anymore...

Emotions that were simply of human nature became a forbidden fruit that I couldn't take a bite of for a long, long time... Just because I was forced to accept the fact that I'm nothing, but a scum of the society...

And that forbidden fruit seemed to be far, far away from my reach...

But when I did bite from it...

My heart exploded in a million pieces, overflowing with emotions I haven't felt in such a long time...

...When I met her...

When I met the one who gave me the opportunity to become human again...

She came like an angel into my life, holding with her a shooting star... That shooting star being my wish... My wish to love and be loved...

She's holding it tightly in her hands...

She's taking care of my wish...

Like a guardian angel...

[Y/N]-chan...

[Y/N]-chan is an angel...

But an angel is a delicate and ephemeral being...

That's why she requires protection from this sinful world...

This world that punished her for nothing...