Chapter Four

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Asked Katara as she grabbed Zuko's hand. "Let's go!"
"R-right." Zuko stammered. He felt his face get really warm, he looked down trying to cover up his flushed features.
As they run toward the high speed drill, they hear the light pitter patter of footsteps behind them.
They both looked behind there shoulders cautiously, behind them were Toph, Aang, Suki, and Sokka.
They both let out a sigh of relief
"For a second I thought you guys were Mai and Ty-Lee." Chuckled Zuko
"Spoke to soon." Exclaimed Aang point at the top of the drill.
"Hey, Zuko." Said Mai lovingly
"Oh shut up, Mai!" Katara said as she slapped her with a stream of water.
"Why you litt-" Mai started saying throwing a fist full of knives at Katara as Aang interrupted her by reversing the knives make at her with air bending.
"Is she Katara jealous?" Zuko thought you himself, to distracted to realize Ty-lee was behind him ready to chi block him.
"Zuko!" Sokka yelled trying to aim his boomerang at Ty-lee but was to late. Zuko grunted as he fell to the floor with a thud, he tried to move but his body felt frail and weak, he could no longer bend!
"Zuko!" Katara yelled trying to fight off Mai but also at the same time look at Zuko.
"Mai, Should I tie Zuko in a bow and present him to Azula..." Ty-lee giggled, dodging Toph's rocks. Mai rolled her eyes "no just give him to Azula." She replied monotoned.
"Aang take care of Mai I'm going after them!" Katara said running after.
"Katara wait for me!" Sokka called.

Azula's P.O.V

"Well well well, dear brother. It's been so long since we've seen each other, my my my looked how much you've changed. Traveling with the Avatar, huh?" I said viscously, I must remember what my father said "never show your feelings, Azula. Keep them concealed you can't show weakness."
I took a deep breath "I've missed you Zuzu."
"Yeah, right!" He scoffed. I was right, not only does my mother hate me but also my own brother. I have no one.
"What do you want, Azula!" My brother demanded.
Before I could say anything a water tribe girl came bursting into the room, Zuko's girlfriend I presume.
"Zuko, you never told me you had a girlfriend." I joked.
I tried not to laugh as I see both their faces flush red.
"I'm not his girlfriend!"
"I'm not her boyfriend!"
Before I could say anything that water tribe girl slapped me with Waterbending.
"If that all you got?" I asked holding to fistfuls of fire.
"Oh I got pretty more where that came from!" She huffed creating 8 water tentacles. This girl got guts, Zuko has nice taste.
I took a deep breath as I shot her back with a fire blast, she hit the side of the ship, her braid became undone, her hair loopholes became loose.
"Katara!" I heard Zuko yell.
The girl looked up her eyes glowing like lighting, she yelled as she covered me in water creating a orb around me.
I spun around creating a bright fire tornado good enough to destroy the whole ship. As I looked at them through the water, I saw fear and sadness they were frightened, I can't do it.
I lowered the fire, I watched as the water tribe girl herself unwrap the orb.
"Why didn't you do it?" Zuko asked. I looked away, what's dad going to say about this if he finds out he's probably going to had another burn to the collection.
"Yeah, you had the chance why didn't you take it!" The girl yelled.
I blinked back my tears "I couldn't do it." I said softly.
Her angry face changed form what it once was to confusion. "Why Azula?" Zuko asked now regaining his ability to move again.
"I never wanted to do this, I never wanted this path but if I don't dad is going to add another burn to the collection." I said pulling up my sleeve to reavers dozens of burns.
Zuko and the girl gasped as I lowered the sleeve back down. "Why didn't you tell me!?" Zuko question furiously.
"I'm sorry, Zuko."

Authors note: please leave suggestions. I'm sorry if this chapter was a tad boring.