Chapter Seven

Katara's P.O.V

"Why would he go back to the Fire Nation?" Asked Sokka.
"To find his sister." I responded trying to avoid eye contact.
"You mean that psychotic lady that keeps following us around?" Exclaimed Toph.
"She's not psychotic...." I mumbled under my breath.
"How long have you known about this Katara?" Aang asked softly.
I didn't answer.
"Why else have you been hiding!" Sokka yelled pushing his hands to the side to show our outraged he is.
"N-nothing." I lied "n-nothing else."
I can't bother telling him about what happened between me and Zuko in the forest.
"Why are we standing here, we have to go after Zuko!" Aang declares punching a fist into his palm.
Everyone nodded in agreement and rush off.

As I was packing my stuff I can't help wondering where is Zuko now, is he in danger, and why am I so worried about him! He'll never love a girl like me. The best now is just to move on.
"You know you can't lie to me, Sugar Queen." Toph giggles behind me.
I jumped up, startled at her sudden remark.
"I don't know why your talking about." I protested while turning around and crossing my arm to illustrate my point.
"I tell when your lying even without my earth bending so tell me the truth."
"If you promise not to tell anyone..." I begged.
"My lips are sealed."
"Well uh....me and Zuko....we sorta kinda, not in a weird way....."
"JUST GET TO THE POINT."
"Okay, okay. Toph, me and Zuko.....we kissed." I said closing one eye, I finished that sentence almost mumbled that last part."
"Ah, I knew it!" Toph squealed.
"How!?" I exclaimed snapping my head back to here.
She giggled "whenever you guys are around each other both of your heartbeats beat so fast as though they are going to just pop right out.
I looked down trying to cover m blushed face, I tried to change the subject "what about the way you and Aang look at each other."
"Y-you don't know what your talking about..." she argued.
"Sure I don't." I smirked. "Come on they're waiting."
"You better not say anything...." she whispered to me.
"Same goes for you." I whispered back.

Zuko's P.O.V

I've finally made it to the Great wall of Ba Sing Se except now it's a big pile of dust
"State your purpose!" The Guard ordered me.
"I've uh come to the great city of Ba Sing Se f-for sight seeing. I lied.
"Welcome to Ba Sing Se, hope you enjoy your stay." He said.
I bowed and made way to the outer ring. Ba Sing Se was much like the Fire nation, crowded and full of people.
I made my way to the palace. As I walked through the entrance the guards stopped by covering the entrance with 2 spears.
"Where do you think you're going?" They asked.
I sighed, what's the point of lying anymore.
"I'm here to see Princess Azula." I stated. Both of the guards looked at each other and bursted out laughing "what makes you think she would want to see you. Now you better get lost or-"
Before the guard could finish he got cut off by a familiar voice "what are you two doing?"
It was Azula!
"This low life scum over here is trying to gain entrance to the palace." They laughed as they spread apart so she could see.
"Let him pass."
"E-excuse me, Princess?" The guards questioned. I was as surprised as them.
"What are you two deaf, let him in." She repeated.
"Uh, right away." They both said as they pointed me to the way in.
"Why are you here, Zuko?" She asked me, her eyes piecing in me like a knife.
"To look for you." I admitted.
"Why, you are aware that I got everything under control." She said, biting her lip as though she was hiding another part of the story.
"That's the thing Azula! You don't have everything under control!" I told her angrily.
"What do you know! You know nothing!" She denied.
"What don't I know, dad forces you to do this didn't he!"
We stood in silence until Azula finally spoke
"Guards throw him into the caverns." She ordered. As should as I knew it guards were surrounding me and pulling me away.
"Wait, no help!" I screamed. "Help!" "Please someone!"
"See you soon Zuzu."

Azula's P.O.V

I hold back my tears as I hear Zuko scream for help but what can I do. I can't disobey the Firelords orders or if so would be a act of treason and I would be banished.
Zuko is right though, I don't have anything under my control. Even my own life isn't under my own control. I wish I could just leave and start a new life with Zuko without being know as the treacherous fire nation 'Princess Azula' .

• • •

Appa finally landed in Fire nation.
"How are we going to last the whole day without someone noticing who we are." Toph asked.
"I think I may have a solution." Responded Sokka eyeing a yard with wet laundry hanging.
"Sokka we can't steal." Katara argued.
"In other circumstances that may be true but this is the Fire nation we're talking about." He reassured.
"I mean Sokka isn't wrong..." agreed Aang.
"Fine, but we have to be careful." Said Katara mainly looking at Sokka.

Katara put on a red top with a matching red skirt, took out her hair loopies and tied a small bun at the top of her head.

Sokka exchanged his signature ponytail for a small bun while wearing a brown romper tied with a strip of ribbon.

Toph keeping her hairstyle wearing also a maroon romper with gold details.

Aang wore a headband to cover up his arrows, a brown romper, and a black vest.

"So where do we start looking?" Said Sokka while checking him out by looking up and down.
"Seems like you are to busy looking at yourself." Katara laughed while pushing his chin back up.
"Azula is in Ba Sing Se." Aang reported.
"How on earth did you figure that out,Twinkletoes?" Asked Toph.
"I asked those guys over there!" Aang responded merrily, pointing at 2 guys.
"So would that mean Zuko went back to Ba Sing Se?" Wondered Sokka.
"You mean we came all this way for nothing!?" Exclaimed Toph while angrily bending a rock and tossing it to who knows where.
"Well there is a chance Zuko is still here in the Fire nation." Katara hoped plastering a nervous smile on her face.
"There is a chance he's not!" Yelled Sokka.
Katara sighed "then I'm going back to Ba Sing Se."
"Wait, what you can't go all alone!" Sokka argued.
"I'll go with her, I'm the Avatar after all." Said Aang voluntarily.
"What, no that's to dangerous." Disagreed Toph.
"But what other choice do we have." Said Aang clubbing into Appa with Katara.
"Fine just be careful." She said almost mumbling the last part. Aang smiled back in return.

•••

Hope you guys enjoyed and if you did than make sure to press vote and follow. If you have any suggestions don't be afraid to ask. The next chapter will either be out today or tomorrow! :) 😍