Chapter Thirty-One

"Looks like it's time for another...." Sokka said in response to Aang. He turns around an puts on his Wang Fire divide and voice.

"Therapy session." Sokka finished.

"No. That won't help." Aang refused. "Nothing helps. There's only one thing I can do! I'm going to stay awake straight through to the invasion!"

"Just bottle it up, it's not that hard." Azula said. "I've been doing it for 10 years."

Everyone looked at Azula and then focused back on Aang.

Everyone looked at Aang in shock and Sokka's Wang Fire disguise falls off.

"You know I can just knock him out." Azula said.

"No!" They all yelled.

***

(Next day)

"Invasion. All aboard for the invasion." Aang said.

"Can't you just close your eyes and get some shut eye?" Toph said with an irritated tone.

"I told you, I can't go back to sleep." Aang said.

"I think the whole no sleep thing is messing with your head, Twinkle Toes." Toph said.

"Actually, staying up all night has given me some time to think. And I've realized some big things, Toph." Aang said.

"Like what?" Toph asked.

"I see everything so clearly now. What really matters. Why I'm really doing this." Aang said as he turned back around to look at her. "I'm doing it to save the world. But more than that. I'm doing it for the people I love." Aang pauses briefly.

"I'm doing it for you, Toph." He finished.

"What the heck is that suppose to mean?" Toph said.

"I'm saying, I love you!" He kisses her and she kisses him back. They pull back after embracing.

"What are we doing?" Toph said with a small smile.

"What our hearts have been telling us to do for a long, long time." Aang said. "Baby, you're my forever girl."

Aang starts puckering up his lips for another kiss.

"Aang!" Toph snapped.

Aang suddenly realized that he was just daydreaming and all that did not happen.

"I was just saying you should go to sleep." Toph said.

"Oh, I guess I kinda drifted off into a daydream." Aang shrugged.

"What was your dream about?" Toph asked.

Aang is hesitant and pauses for a while to form his answer.

"Uh, living underwater?" Aang lied.

"Cool?" Toph said as she raised her eyebrow. "And I know your lying."

She walks off and Aang is left standing there stunned.

***

Yes, I am completely aware it has been over a week since I last posted, I apologize. I will make sure to make the next post sooner. I would like to thank you all for all the love. We are so close 3k views! I can't believe it! Thank you so much!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, hope you have nice day and don't forget to smile :)