Chapter Twenty-Seven

"This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force." Sokka said with slight excitement in his voice as he shows Team Avatar. He shows a grassy field.

"How did you pick this place?" Toph asked Sokka.

"Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place." Sokka told her.

"Nice choice, Sokka. And we're here four days ahead of schedule." Katara said.

"Wait! Four days? The invasion's in four days?" Aang said anxiously.

"Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-" Sokka face planted. It appears that fell asleep before he could finish his sentence.

"Sokka's got the right idea, Aang. We're here. We're ready. The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest." She said as she laid down on the floor.

"I guess." Aang said.

"Wait I agree with the Avatar here. Shouldn't we at least go over the invasion plan?" Azula said but no one listened.

"Fine, I'll go over it myself." She huffed as she walked away.

"Wait!" Zuko said as he ran after her.

***

Aang's dream:

Aang is making extremely fast and dramatic ninja moves as he says, "your days of tyranny are over, Fire Lord! I'm bringing you down."

The Fire Lord is about to like a bite out of a bundle of grapes with his eyes closed. As he listens to Aang's words, he stops and opens his eyes. He peers down at Aang. This version of Firelord, however was much larger and was hovering over Aang.

"Really?" Dream Ozai said as he brought himself down to Aang's level. "How do you plan on doing that when you're not even wearing pants?"

Aang's face faded to a one that was horrified as he looked down to see the Ozai was not bluffing and was indeed telling the truth.

"Oh no!" Aang shrieked. He quickly covered himself with a white shield he pulled out of thin air. Aang is shaking in embarrassment, then suddenly dozens of big eyes surrounded him. Almost like they were mocking him. He hears Ozai laugh as he slowly backs to the door. Ozai raises his hands to the ceiling with flames surrounding him.

Aang shoots up as he wakes up and touches his legs. He's sighs in relief.

"It was just a dream, Momo. I still have my pants." He begins to stand up, "well, I better keep training."

Aang walks over to a bush and starts kicking it.

"What are you doing?" Said a voice from behind him.

Aang got into bending stance. Zuko gave him an odd look.

"Oh, it's just you." Aang said in relief.

"What are you doing?" Zuko asked.

"Training." Aang said as he continued kicking the tree.

"But the invasions in 3 days?" Zuko sais.

"Exactly!" Aang exclaimed as he kicked it harder.

Zuko sighed and looked at Aang, "what in the world possessed you to do this?"

"I had this dream...the Firelord was there eating a bushel of grapes. I was there to stop him, but he pointed out-"

"That you weren't wearing pants, then a bunch of eyes started staring at you?" Zuko interrupted.

"Yeah....how'd you know?" Aang asked.

"You get a lot of weird dreams when you don't sleep for two days straight..." Zuko told him.

***

Oof. Sorry for making it so short. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, hope you have a nice day. Don't forget to smile :)