Chapter Fourteen

"Zuko, she's your sister." Sokka yelled. "You can't just let her wander around all alone." Sokka couldn't even bare the thought of leaving Katara to wander all around.

"Azula knows how to defend herself." Zuko said calmly. While Katara was wondering why Sokka was acting this way. She has never seen him this serious before.

"Sokka let me heal your finger." Katara said holding up some water. Sokka himself didn't know why he was being so serious. He has seen her as an enemy, to an acquaintance, now as a possibly friend. Even Aang knew that Azula has dealt with a lot in her fourteen years.

"Let's go find her, Sokka."

Azula's P.O.V

I was now sitting at the edge of a fountain, watching water shoot up and down and up and down. Why do I keep pushing people away! I know that Sokka just wanted to help but trust is for fools! Fear is the only reliable way, or is it. Ugh, my head aches from just thinking about this. Why does he care so much anyway, I've never done anything good to him.
I continued walking along the dark paths of the city. This place could really use an upgrade.

• • •

They was no use arguing, they were going to find Azula and nothing would stop them.

"Where do you guys think she went?" Katara asked.

Zuko shrugged. "You're not worried?" Katara asked him.

"This is Azula we're talking about. Remember?" He said with a laugh. Although it seemed like he didn't care. Zuko was praying to Agni that sister is safe.

"Okay, okay. You're right." Katara nodded putting her arm around Zuko. "But who knows what trouble Azula may have cause. She do you burn this whole town in a matter of seconds."
Sokka whipped his head around. He stomped in his tracks and is mouth was now dangling open.

"What-when, how. HuHh." Sokka stand pointing at them. He then turns to look at Toph and Aang. They were holding hands. That was the last straw! His eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground.

"Sokka!" Katara yelled.

"Sokka, Sokka." Zuko hummed.

"Called it, Twinkletoes!" Toph laughed. Aang scowled and handed her a silver coin.

"You guys made a bet about if Sokka would faint?" Zuko asked.

"Mhm." Aang nodded. Suddenly Sokka shot up.

"Katara! I just had the weirdest dream that you and Zuko were a couple. So were Toph and Aang!" Sokka shouted. Katara looked at him weirdly.

"Sokka that was real, you fainted." Katara told him.

"WHAT!" Sokka shrieked. "But I thought you and Aang were......"

Katara and Zuko both facepalmed, "you idiot."

"Hey, I am not an idiot!" He shot back.

"Yeah, sure." Toph said sarcastically.

Sokka got back up on his feet "now, what?"

"Azula." Aang reminded. "We're looking for her, remember?"

"Oh, right." He said hitting his palm on his hand. "Let's go!" He started running.

"Sokka." Katara started saying.

"What!" Sokka yelled back.

"You better watch where you going—"

"Oof!" Sokka groaned as he hit the brick ball.

"Ouch." They all said while turning away. Sokka got back up, brushed himself off and continued running.

"Why are you so eager to look for her anyway?" Katara panted.

"Because we need her for the invasion. You know with her crazy blue fire." Sokka replied.

• • •

Azula was now sitting in a tiny tea shop, holding a cup of jasmine tea. "This was uncle's favourite." She recalled in her head.  She gave out a long sigh. What if the Fire Nation wins the war.
She heard the bell chime on the door, a new customer came in.

"There that's the girl your looking for!" Someone yelled. Azula recognized it as the shops owner's voice. She looked up to look at him and noticed he was pointing at her. 2 soldiers with Fire Nation amour we're standing beside him holding a wanted poster of her.

"Oh, sh*t." She mumbled. She stood up.

"What do you want." She said sternly.

"Your little game of hide and seek is over princess."      The whole room started murmuring now "princess?"

"Is that how you treat a princess?" Azula laughed. "I leave for 2 weeks and you've become so uncivilized." She held up to fingers and a tiny blue flame appeared on her fingertips.

"You'll leave if you know what's best for you." She said with an evil smile.

"You don't scare me, princess." One of the shoulders say.

"Did my father order you to come get me?" She asked in an ominous and calm tone.

"5 days ago, Firelord Ozai set out a search party for you." He explained. "I wonder how he will feel if he knew his daughter was a traitor."

Her eyes widen in anger, she shot to flames at him.

"Things are going to get a bit messy." She smiled.

• • •

Hello, hello! Hope you enjoyed that chapter. I wonder what's going to happen next? I hope you all have an amazing day and if you have any suggestions don't forget to say so! Don't forget to keep smiling! 😍