Chapter Thirty-Two

"Put 'em up, Fire Lord!" Aang yelled.

Aang leaps out from behind a rock and starts firing air blast at a noddle picture of Ozai. The picture is tied to a tree.

"Where'd he even get that?" Azula whispered to Zuko.

"It looks like the project you made in kindergarten." Zuko said and then snapped his mouth shut in realization.

Azula side kicked him in the stomach and walked away.

"Azula...." He groaned:

Aang continues his air blast but unfortunately, one shot goes to far and hits Sokka. Sokka, who was working on a golden arrow.

"Hey! I'm tryin' build Appa some armor here so he doesn't have to go into the invasion naked."
Sokka yelled. "He's your bison."

"Ozai's defense is impeccable." Aang said.

"It's really not!" Zuko yelled.

"I'll have to try a different approach." Aang said, ignoring Zuko.

"Hey, Zuzu." Azula said. "Teach the Avatar Firebending soon, or he is going to get himself killed."

"Noted." Zuko said.

Aang jumps up and fires more airblasts but they all miss.

"You think you're untouchable, don't you, Mr. Fire Lord?" Aang said.

"Boy, you are really starting to lose it, kid." Momo said.

Aang jumps up in shock at the sudden voice.

"He's right, you are starting to lose it." Zuko said.

"What?!" Aang exclaimed. "You can hear that?"

"I have ears, Aang." Zuko said.

"Momo, did you hear something?" Aang asked.

"No, but I said something." Momo said. "You, my friend, are just a few plums short of a fruit pie."

Aang stares at Momo with his jaw open. He quickly stands up and shakes his head.

"Just ignore it, Aang." Zuko said as he began to walk away.

Aang covers his eyes and peeks through the slowly. He sighs in relief as he hears Momo chittering as normal. Aang walks over to him and pets him.

"That's more like it. I'm so tired that for a second there, I imagined you were talking to me." Aang said. Momo tilts his head in confusion. The rest of Team Avatar is watching Aang.

"Oh, Momo, let me explain." Aang said.

Sokka and Katara share a look of confusion, Azula and Toph both share a look with slight annoyance, and Zuko just shrugs.

"Aang? We're all starting to get a little worried about you." Katara said.

***

This is short, I apologize. I've just had no motivation. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Don't forget to keep smiling :)