prologue

The city market was busy like always.The shopkeepers were busy selling their things and the people were busy bargaining.

The street was filled with people and their loud noises which was silenced instantly when they were met with the king himself on his horse.Don't take it wrong,Offcourse The king was the best with people and treated them well.He was kind and soft whenever he met his people and cared about them. The people went mute just because they were astonished by the King's handsomeness. No matter how many times they see him,it seems like they don't get bored with his beauty. And in addition to this,the fact that the king was still single fueled the young hearts evenmore.

As the king was passing through each and every stall with his soldiers beside him,he could feel everyone's eyes on him and whenever he made an eye contact with anyone, he smiled politely at them and got one back.

But when he passed through a certain stall,a young boy who seemed slightly younger than him,didn't even spare his attention on him and was dusting the  ceramic and terracotta items which had no dirt on them.

To say that the king was amused was an understatement. He was extremely curious about the young boy and scanned his stall to see that he had a lot of handmade products which were really artistic. As he watched, a statue of a dancing boy caught his eyes.So he immediately sent one of his soldiers to buy that specific statue from that boy.

"My dear soldier, can you go to that stall and buy that dancing boy statue for me??",he asked politely.The soldier bowed at him and went straight to the boy while the king watched the said boy's every move.

"Hey boy!!give me this statue!",the soldier asked with slight arrogance and the boy looked at him clearly irritated by his approach.

"This one has a lot of detailed works.So it is 2 silver and a bronze",the boy said while glaring at the soldier.

"What are you saying!!?Its for the king!!",he whisper shouted to the boy who rolled his eyes.

"This piece is expensive. The price is fixed. Didn't you see the board??'No bargaining'",the boy said pointing at the board outside his stall.

"Hey boy!!I didn't try to bargain at the first place.This is for the king and who do you think you are to ask him to pay?",the soldier asked as he gritted his teeth.

"Look man,I live in his land so i pay him tax.If he wants something from my stall,then he needs to pay for that",the boy said and continued to dust the nearby vase.

The king who was watching the scene was amused by the boy's courage and literally awestruck by the same boy's heavenly beauty. He asked the soldier to approach him which he did obediently.

"Didn't i ask you to 'buy' that statue?Why were you trying to misuse the power awhile ago?",he asked calmly to which the soldier gulped in fear.

"Here,have this.Go give him 100 gold coins as an apology and get that statue",he said and sent the same soldier back.

"Now what do you want,Mr.soldier?",the boy asked as he saw the soldier approaching his stall yet again.

"The king asked you to take this 100 gold coins as an apology and get the statue",he said and bowed to the boy who didn't show any expression of joy as he saw the gold coins.

"The statue costs 2 silver and a bronze. No more ,no less.Now if you wanted the statue,pay the right amount and get it.Say to your king that I don't need him to be my donation angel",he said and handed over the statue as he gave back the change immediately.

The king was genuinely impressed by the boy's behaviour and couldn't take his eyes off of the boy.He galloped slowly passing the boy's stall,still eyeing the boy who was now returning the eye contact with so much of hatred in his eyes.

So yeah....a new story~Do you like it??Do you want me to continue??

Feel free to say your opinions....

Please do vote and comment!!