8

A week has passed~

"On your way to meet your darling?",taehyung asked as he met hyun with his horse at the entrance..

"I could ask you the same thing,hyung",hyun replied as he eyed the King who was seated on his own horse.

"But i'm not~I'm going to the cliff right now.",taehyung replied as he eyed hoseok who was commanding something to the soldiers.

"I don't know what is really special in that cliff,hyung. You always go there atleast once in a week",hyun said as he slightly patted his horse who was getting bored.

"It is my energy boosting spot,hyun.Moreover,it has many beautiful flowers which are really rare.I'm going to collect some and prepare a crown out of those.I'm sure that Jungkookie is going to love it",he said dreamily.

"How romantic~".

"Offcourse, i am!Learn from me,hyun.You might need them for impressing your brat",taehyung said with a smirk which instantly made hyun to blush.

"Hyung!He is not a brat!He is literally an angel maybe with some devil characteristics. That's all.And moreover, he is just 9.So why would i impress a kid?",hyun said as he lowered his head.

"What do you mean by that,hyun?You like him,right?".

"I like him,hyung. I do.But he's just 9 who doesn't even know what love is.Doesn't that refer me as a pedophile,trying to hit on a 9 year old?",hyun said which instantly made taehyung to laugh at him.

"Oh,hyun~You think a lot.What if he doesn't know what love is?Make him fall in love with you,hyun.Make him understand what love is,how much you love him.Geonie is more cleverer than you think. He'll understand you sooner and for that you must try your best.He makes you happy, hyun and don't even try to say otherwise. Its been a long time you've talked to me freely like this and it is all thanks to him.And didn't you hear him say that he's going to be 10 and no more a kid?Cheer up!",taehyung tried to cheer him up.

"Everything you said is right, hyung. Yes,he makes me happy.Yes,he made me to behave like me.But he's still a kid.I don't see a big difference between a 9 and a 10!",hyun pouted as he said.

"Hyun!If he's a kid then what are you?An old man who is 50?You're only 13 for god's sake which means you have only a 4 year gap!God!!",taehyung screamed as he was really frustrated by now.

"Calm down,hyung. Don't be frustrated",he tried to calm him down but it only fueled his frustration.

"You are the one making me frustrated!You were going to meet Geonie, right?Go meet him.I'm going to the cliff now.I need to calm myself before your head is swollen by me",taehyung said and rode off in his horse without a single thought of hearing the other's reply.

"Oof~this boy made my blood pressure to attain its peak within a minute. Oh god!Why is he so dumb?He's talking as if he's some middle aged man who has 2 wives with 10 children and suddenly guilty for falling for a kid who is only 9.If he is 9,he is just 13.Whatever~I hope he gathers his thought before it is too late.....Why am i thirsty all of a sudden?There is a lake within a few meters. Let me speed walk before i would faint because of dehydration",he mumbled to himself and walked fastly. And if you ask about his horse,the answer is,he made him to be on its own at the very beginning of the forest as he wanted to reach the cliff on foot as he thought that his body required some exercise as he didn't have time to do the real one.

As he reached the lake,he was awed to see the beauty of it.The sun rays made the water to glisten and he was amazed by the scenery the place held.But more than admiring the scenery,his throat which was drier than the hottest desert pleaded him to do something before it catches fire.So he immediately bent down and started gulping greedily but was startled when suddenly something dived from the water and fell on him,giving him a heart attack on process.