1

Even when the king has reached his palace, he couldn't help but keep on thinking about the young boy whom he met at the market.The look the boy gave him was completely different.Till now in his 25 years of living which includes 2 years of ruling his Kingdom, people only gave him the look of adoration, admiration and even looks of lust.He was familiar with anything but the looks of hatred was something new for him.

Not only that look made him occupied but also the boy's beauty and at the same time his attitude made him more than intrigued about the said boy.

According to him,the boy was the real definition of beauty. Starting from the doe like eyes to his small button nose and cherry lips with beautiful soft pale skin everything about him screamed beauty. But what made him even more beautiful was his attitude.Even after knowing that the statue was for the king himself,he didn't even have the thought of giving it as a compliment. Heck!he didn't even receive the gold he gave him as a gift.

As the king was in his own world, his commander in chief was eyeing him with knowing looks.As a friend of the king from childhood, hoseok didn't find it difficult to know that the king was in love,that too with that commoner boy.

"Tae,can you join me in the real world for few minutes?I need to talk!You can dance with your queen in the meadow when you are alone,you know",hoseok said and taehyung who just came out of his dreamland,threw a dreamy smile at his hyung.

"Ew!don't smile at me like that!Are you really that deep in love with that boy already?Its just 2 hours,tae.Only 2 hours ago you met him and you are already in love?",hoseok said while shaking his head slightly.

"Hyung~i fell for him the minute he didn't show any interest in me!Everyone around him were gawking at me while he was minding his own business and that instantly drew me to him~",taehyung said with the same dreamy look in his eyes.

"So,you fell in love with him because of that?That boy seemed to hate you,tae.Did you see him glaring at you??Don't hurt yourself",hoseok said as he patted his King's head slightly.

"I don't know the reason for his hate towards me,hyung.But i will give him many reasons to love me from now on.Watch it hyung! he'll be my one and only lovely queen soon~",taehyung said with a totally determined look.

"Who can stop my king when he is determined like this!?Count me in.I'll help you in any way possible, my king",hoseok said and met with a hug immediately.

"That's my hyung!! Now go announce our people that there is a festival in 2 days and everyone are invited for it.Say them that attending it is a must!",taehyung said.

"So your master plan is by arranging this so called festival, you could meet your lover boy and try to impress him",hoseok said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah~but more than trying to impress him,the urge to see him once again is greater",the king said yet again with a dreamy smile.

"Ooff~before you turn me insane, i'll just leave so that i could prepare for the so called festival",hoseok said and walked away rolling his eyes but the smile on his face said otherwise.

The day of the festival came in a wink and everyone were gathered at the venue on timel. It was filled with different stalls from other kingdoms, different rides,foods, and everything that we can't even imagine. To say that the area was a heaven was an understatement and taehyung was standing at the entrance,searching for his angel to arrive.

Soon enough,the boy arrived holding a much smaller boy in his hand who was jumping up and down in excitement.

"Geonie!!if you don't stop jumping, i'll send you back to home!",the boy threatened and the king was laughed slightly at the small boy when he stuck his tongue out at the other,mocking him which clearly pissed off the older.