6

"Hyung~",euigeon whined to jungkook who just ignored him and continued eating his breakfast.

It was the day he had planned on going to the palace to set up the decorations but he was so done with euigeon as he was being pestered for the past two days so that he could accompany him to the palace .

"Hyung~please~i promise that i won't cause any trouble. I'll be a good boy and stay by your side the whole time!I just want to see the place you're going to live once you marry the King",he said which earned a glare from his brother who started eating once again after a minute of glaring,but not a word came out of his mouth.

"Hyung?How about this?The next punishment you get from papa….I'll do it.Even if he asks you to clean my room,I'll do it.Please, hyung~",he pleaded once again.

"Why would he even ask me to clean your room as my punishment?And moreover, it is you who always gets punishment from him.Not me.-

"What's with the chaos early in the morning?What does the brat even wants from you,kookie?I have never seen him this desperate",Jungyoon, their papa asked as he was witnessing the same thing for the past two days.

"Papa~~You're the best papa i have ever seen!I love you so much,papa-

"What do you want me to do,Geonie?",jungyoon asked as he playfully rolled his eyes at the youngest who was pouting by now.

"Nothing,papa.Just ignore him",jungkook said as he continued eating.

"Let me atleast hear what he wants,kookie. Now tell me,geonie.",he said as he turned his attention to euigeon who secretly smirked at his brother who rolled his eyes at him.

"I want to go to the palace with kookie, papa.Please let me go~",he pleaded with his puppy eyes on display,trying to act cute for his papa and jungkook was fast enough to fake puke.

"Did you just try acting cute?MY GOD!!What a disgusting scene i just witnessed!?",he screamed but soon stopped when he got pinched by the little devil.

"I didn't try to act cute because i'm naturally cute",euigeon said as he glared at jungkook who glared back with the same intense which made the parents to just sigh at them as they were very much used to this by now.

"Enough, kids!Now calm down and eat.And kookie, take Geonie with you to the palace or else he'll be on and on whining for days and won't allow us to live peacefully",jungyoon said which made jungkook to whine in protest.

"But,papa~he'll only cause trouble~",he whined and euigeon was fast enough to disagree.

"No,papa.I'll be the bestest boy one could ever see.I promise!",he said.

"You said the same thing the other day when you manged to bath the neighbours with the sewage water!",jungkook screamed as he stood up,too into the arguement making him to stand without his knowledge.

"In my defense, they came in front of me when i was about to pour the water on the street.If you try to remember, i was cleaning the bathroom that time which was obviously your work!",euigeon counter attacked as he stood on the chair so that he could equal his brother's height.

"You were the one who broke the completed piece of that one statue which was really tedious!Papa made you to clean it as a punishment!And why did you even thought of pouring that water on the street!?Anyone with atleast a single brain cell wouldn't do such a thing!",jungkook shouted back.

"That day was so hot and i thought that pouring cool water might cool down the temperature!",euigeon argued back.

"Enough, kids!You two never fail to bring headache to us!Kookie, just take geonie with you and Geonie, you will do whatever kookie tells you.If you don't obey him,you'll be kneading the clay for a month.Am i clear?",jungyoon asked and euigeon accepted immediately.