2

The king was laying himself in his king sized bed,hugging the hell out of his pillow which was cosplaying the role of jungkook at that moment.

"How can my future queen be this beautiful?He could be the most beautiful queen the world has ever seen!",he said to no one in particular while he was smiling uncontrollably.

"Gosh!why am i missing him this much!Kim jungkook!!Once you become mine,i'm going to shower you with my love as a punishment for making me suffer like this",he whispered to the pillow as he kissed it.

"WAIT!!Why should i suffer when i could see him for real?",he sat up as he realized this.

"Hmmm....but i'm the king!!People will recognize me and the guards won't give us privacy~",he sulked as he laid himself once again on his bed.

"But i can disguise myself and go,right?GREAT IDEA,TAE!!",he stood up on his bed patting himself as he was impressed with his own idea.

Taehyung snuck out of the palace while wearing the clothes of some gaurd which he stole from his room.He covered his face so that only his eyes were seen and rode his horse till he reached the market. Once he reached, he let it graze nearby and went straight to jungkook's stall where the said boy was having a fit with his little brother.

"Geonie!!come here this moment!!if you're not sitting here with your note within a minute, i swear that your butt will become double the size because of my beatings. And i will be generous this time to give you 10 in a row!",jungkook shouted to which euigeon was laughing like a maniac with his book on his head.

"Mmm...excuse me",taehyung decided to interrupt their moment which successfully brought jungkook's attention to him.

"Yes?how may i help you??And what's with the cloth on your face?Are you new here?",he asked as he eyed euigeon who was scanning the new entry doubtfully.

"Yes.Actually i'm coming from another country. I write books about different countries and i've come here to write about your's.Can you tell me something about your country?",taehyung asked as he sighed internally that he has managed himself to lie successfully.

"Mmm...i don't know where to start....You just ask me whatever you wanted to know.I'll try to answer them.It will be easier like that, you know",jungkook said and taehyung nodded thinking about what to ask.

"Are the people happy in this Kingdom?",he asked the first question that came to his mind.

"What do you mean by that?",jungkook asked and when taehyung was about to ask his question once again,jungkook continued.

"No no,i mean i understand your question, but the thing is i cannot answer it.Happiness depends on individuals,ahjusshi. Like,the poorest man can be happy while the richest cannot be.Happiness comes from us.By the way we take things that happen around us",jungkook said.

"Tae!!you have made the right choice!!",taehyung thought as he patted himself for that.

"Ok,then.... Tell me about you.Are you happy?",he asked.

"Yes,i'm happy to the fullest,ahjusshi",jungkook smiled as he turned towards his brother.

"Are you,Geonie?",he asked to his brother who was still eyeing the man suspiciously.

"I'm also happy but i would be happier when you allow me to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend",euigeon said as he turned his attention to his brother.

"Then being happy is enough for now",jungkook said as he rolled his eyes and turned towards the man before him.

"And what about you?Are you happy?",he asked and taehyung smiled slightly inside the cloth.