10

"How's the construction work going on,hyung?Will it be okay if we announce that the schools will be open by this spring?",taehyung asked as he swung his sword sharply at the other.They were in the middle of their training session where taehyung suddenly asked hoseok about the schools they were building in midst of the clashing sounds of swords.

"Offcourse, tae.The works are carried on in full swing and for your information, we have completed about 1/4th of the work in this short period of time.So it is absolutely possible for it to start functioning from this spring",hoseok said and panted as he swung his own sword at taehyung.

"That's great,hyung",he said as he went towards the resting area to drink water.

"Tae?",hoseok called out.

"Hmm?",the king hummed as he gulped the water,too thirsty after the intense practice.

"Did you hear the news?",hoseok asked as he sat down.

"About?",taehyung questioned as he sat down beside his commander.

"The return of the Queen mother",hoseok asked as he looked at taehyung who just looked back at him.

"Yes,hyung. ",taehyung said after a moment as he plopped himself down.

"How can you be so cool with it,tae?What if she brings the Prince of that Kingdom for you to marry like she usually does?What if jungkook misunderstands you?I'm really worried,tae.",hoseok said as he glared at taehyung who was laying down peacefully.

"Don't worry, hyung. Nothing bad will happen",taehyung said with his eyes still closed.

"But,tae-",before hoseok could continue, taehyung sat up as he looked at his commander with a small smile adoring his face.

"Listen, hyung. Before this,mom has brought like 10 to 12 Princes and Princesses to our kingdom for the same reason.Did our people know that their visit was about marriage proposals and not just some casual visits?No,right?Like always, i'll talk to the Prince saying that i'm not interested in his proposal and like always it'll work.Before this i had no reason as i was just not interested in them but now i have my Jungkookie.No one can stop me from marrying my love other than my Jungkookie himself,hyung. So,just chill and go take rest",he said as he stood up.

"You don't understand the seriousness,do you?Those royals you have rejected were the kingdoms we were friends with.So there was no problem when you said that you can't marry their sons or daughters. But this time its totally different because Queen mother will return from the Min's Kingdom,the only Kingdom which didn't accept our friendship. Did you forget that?If you reject their offer, we must surely forget about the water treaty which is really essential for us!It is one of the most important water sources for our Kingdom, tae.What if they nullify the treaty?I've even heard that their King, Min yoshim is totally crazy and does things which are never meant for a human to do.He's a real psycho,tae",hoseok dreaded at the mere thought of the might be future.

"Hyung, don't panic. I accept that it will be a disaster but that doesn't mean we don't have any other ways,right? Even if he decides to nullify the treaty,we'll declare a war on them.Didn't we plan on doing that anyway?",taehyung asked as he eyed hoseok softly.

"What happened, hyung?Why are you suddenly behaving like this?Is there something which is confusing you?",taehyung continued.

"Nothing, tae.I was just worried that something wrong might happen.But seeing you this confident, every doubts which grew in me flew away just like they came.I'll be there with you,supporting you with whatever decision you make,my king",hoseok smiled.

"Thank you so much,hyung and also stop worrying.I do know that our present deeds will be the cause of our future. Whatever we sow,we reap. But we can't kill our today in order to make our unknown tomorrow to be pleasant, right?We may even die tomorrow, hyung. Who knows?",taehyung said and hoseok was just wondering when did the small baby he met when he was practicing with his father, the then commander in chief, became this wise.