11

When taehyung came near the Jeon's stall,he could clearly hear the loud laughter of his love which unconsciously brought a smile on his own face.He urged himself towards the store to see his Jungkookie laughing his ass out at someone probably the joonie, Geonie had mentioned just a while ago who was spread on the floor with a stool which had its leg broken.

"I'm amused about the fact that you managed to break the strongest stool we had,hyung.You're destructing skills has improved a lot,i see",jungkook said between his laughter, not noticing the king at the entrance of his stall.

"Don't make fun of me,kookie",the elder whined as he stood up looking down at jungkook who was still laughing loudly,gasping for air.

Taehyung who was still watching the scene couldn't help but feel slight something developing inside him.As he didn't want to remain unnoticed by his love for another minute,he cleared his throat as loud as possible which immediately brought the attention of the two boys towards him.

"Taetae!",jungkook screeched as he rushed instantly towards him,dragging him inside the stall.

"Taetae,he's namjoonie hyung,my best friend.Do you remember when i once told you that my friend teaches me whenever he comes here?He's the one!And namjoonie hyung,he's taetae,my….my fri-end",jungkook said in a go,stuttering a bit at the end to which taehyung just nodded as he kept his eyes fixated on the new guy.And namjoon who was watching the fri-end of jungkook,suddenly felt something click inside him."Ahh!He must be the Tata guy whom geonie couldn't stop talking about.Hmm….",he thought.

"Hello~I'm Kim Namjoon from the Kingdom Canopus.",namjoon introduced himself as he bowed slightly and taehyung just returned the gesture without any word.

"Why is your friend covering his face,kookie?And why is he not talking anything?How long do you know him?Do you atleast know his name?I can clearly tell that taetae is not his real name,is it?More importantly,why is he glaring at me?",namjoon asked as he eyed the other doubtfully,a pile of questions forming inside his head rapidly.

"Calm down,joonie. He's just covering his face because…..his parents… are strict. Yes!His parents are strict and they don't usually allow him to come out.So he's hiding his face from being accidentally recognised by them. And yes,Offcourse i know his name!Why wouldn't i know it!?Like i said earlier, he just don't want to be recognized by his relatives and that's why i don't usually call him by his name",jungkook huffed as he sweated rivers,absolutely new to lying.

"Hmm...Must be hard.Its alright, kookie's taetae.Everything will be fine",namjoon said and taehyung just nodded yet again.

"So,kookie… I forgot to ask you this,but did you practice numbers after i left last time?",he asked as he went near jungkook who stood a few feet away from him,near taehyung to be exact.

"Offcourse!It is my daily thing, hyung. Test me!",jungkook said as he bounced excitedly to show off his skills in numbers.

"Hmm~let me see…..A Grandfather had 20 apples in which 5 apples are rotten.He gave away 5 good apples to his grandson.How many apples does he have which are edible?",namjoon asked.

"Hmm…...10",jungkook answered after a slight struggle which made namjoon to be genuinely proud of the younger.

"Great,kookie!!I'm really proud of you!!",namjoon exclaimed as he hugged jungkook who hugged back happily.

"Really?",he asked with the biggest smile.

"I'm really really proud of you,kookie. Ask me anything you want.I'll buy it for you",namjoon said and kookie just shook his head immediately.

"I don't want anything, hyung. Just visit us more frequently than normal",he asked with puppy eyes which made namjoon to laugh at his antics.

"Sure,you rascal.Who taught you this technique?I am sure that its Geonie",namjoon laughed as he patted his head gently but before jungkook could answer, they were interrupted by a customer.