12

"Let's eat",jungyoon said and as if everyone were waiting for his word,they started eating.

"Tata?",euigeon called with his mouth full of food.

"Hmm?",taehyung hummed but looked at jungkook who suddenly started scolding euigeon asking him not to talk with his mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full of food,geonie!You look 100 times uglier than normal",jungkook said as his face looked like he was totally disgusted.

"So you're trying to say that i'm looking like you?",euigeon asked and gagged which made jungkook to see red.

"YOU BRAT!!",he shouted but calmed down rather fastly when he saw his papa glaring at him.

"Enough!.Can't you two be calm even for a minute?You'll make me bald sooner at this rate",jungyoon said but soon got interrupted by a loud laughter.

"I'm so sorry,yoonie.I just imagined you being bald.You continue",eunbi said in between her laughter as she tried her best to control it which caused everyone to burst into laughter along with her.

"I was trying to be serious right now,my rose.I must have known that you'd never let that happen.",jungyoon said as he pouted slightly which made eunbi to coo at him.

"Don't worry,yoonie.They are just kids.If they don't behave like that now,when will they?Let them be,my cutie",eunbi cooed which made jungyoon to literally be a tomato.

"Excuse me,Mr.Jeon Jungyoon. Why are you blushing now?You literally have your sons-in-law beside you for god's sake!!",jungyoon scolded himself as he eyed eunbi who was feeding namjoon by now,as if nothing happened. Like what the hell!?

"Oh,Tata!I was about to forget that i had something to ask you!",euigeon said dramatically which gave jungkook the urge to roll his eyes,which he did secretly, away from his papa's view.

"Ask away, Geonie",taehyung said as he gave his full attention to the youngest who smiled happily at the undivided attention that was given to him.

"When will the schools be opened, Tata?I'm beginning to get sick of kookie teaching me",he said while he looked directly at kookie when he said the last sentence and soon he was rewarded by a subtle kick from the other.

"It'll be opened by this spring, Geonie. Are you excited?",taehyung managed to ask as his hands were really busy with jungkook, trying to hold him back who was ready to pounce on his brother,not knowing that he had already managed to deliver a kick.

"Very much!I even learnt sword fight from hyunie. So those lessons will be much easier for me!",euigeon said excitedly and this time it was hyun's turn to scoff at him.

"Yeah yeah.You were 'attentively' learning the skills from me and didn't waste even a minute to dance with the sword",hyun said as he scooped a spoon full of meat and shoving it into his mouth.

"Whatever~Papa?Shall we play our game after lunch?",he asked which brought everyone's attention to him.

"Game?",taehyung asked as he looked at jungkook who just shrugged.

"Yes,taetae. Usually whenever namjoonie hyung visits us,we'll play a game in pairs.For each pair there'll be kept about two bowls with one being filled with some fruits.They will be kept on each side,separated by some distance,which means they should walk to and fro.One will be carrying the other while the person being carried will be picking up the fruits with their mouth and deliver it in the other bowl.Who completes the task first is the winner",jungkook said boredly.

"Isn't it really interesting, Tata?I was the inventor of this game!But i want to play this time. I'll always be the judge as i didn't have my pair",euigeon pouted.