14

"A good news for the people of Sirius!",the announcer shouted which grabbed the attention of every citizen including the jeons who were just having their dinner.

"The Prince of Vega, Prince Min Yoongi has come to our Kingdom to ask for the hands of our King, King Kim Taehyung in marriage and i'm happy to say that if everything goes well,the royal wedding will take place within a month!",as soon as the Jeons heard the announcement, their first thought went to their kookie and as expected, jungkook stood there with tears flowing through his eyes breaking their heart instantly.

"Kookie",jungyoon tried hugging his son but jungkook cried as he pushed anyone who came near him and ran straight towards his room,dinner long forgotten.

"I'll go talk to him,papa.",namjoon said and jogged towards jungkook's room,leaving a worried jungyoon with an angry eunbi and euigeon at the living room.

"That Min Yoongi!How dare he?",eunbi growled while euigeon gave out a sinister look with a kitchen knife in his hand.

"Shall we kill him,mama",he asked but jungyoon was fast enough to pull away the knife from him.

"No one is killing anyone. Just go to your rooms and sleep for now!",he said shooing them towards their rooms,as he sighed out in frustration.

"GOD!What type of situation is this!",he mumbled as he sat down on the chair with deep thoughts.

Meanwhile in kookie's room-

"Kookie?",namjoon called out as he entered the room only to see jungkook crying there like a baby.

"I was just a challenge,right?I was nothing to him",jungkook said between his sobs,confusing the elder.

"What are you talking about,kookie?",he asked as he sat beside the younger who hugged him immediately.

"When everyone was gawking at him at the market that day,i was just minding my own business. So he must have been angry and as a punishment, he played with my feelings!",he cried.

"Kookie~You yourself know that whatever you  said now was bullshit.It must be a misunderstanding, kookie. Don't jump into conclusions just like that",namjoon said as he patted the other's head gently.

"Only this afternoon i confessed to him that i like him back,hyung.How can he do this to me?",jungkook said as tears flowed through his eyes.

"Kookie~Don't cry.I'm damn sure that your king has some valid explanation behind this.That man loves you dearly, kookie. Have you seen his eyes when he looks at you?The way he looks at you!He looks as if you're the only thing in his world,kookie.As if you're the only precious thing he has",namjoon laughed as he remembered the way the king looked at him when he talked with kookie.

"And have you noticed him looking at me whenever i engaged myself with you?I literally felt him stabbing me for each word i talked with you,kookie",namjoon laughed but jungkook who was busy crying, couldn't register anything he said.But before namjoon could utter another word,the door suddenly opened, revealing a heavily panting taehyung.

Seeing him,namjoon gently peeled jungkook away from him and slowly went near taehyung as he glared at him.

"I hope that it is just a misunderstanding. Otherwise the consequences will be worse!The one who knows how to break stuff has no difficulty in breaking one's limbs",he said and went out immediately leaving taehyung to talk everything out.

"Jungkookie?",he called out hoping to get a reply but what he saw broke his heart into pieces. His love was in tears,looking utterly broken and to know that the reason behind this was him,urged the king to kill himself.