15

"Its already late,Jungkookie. I have to go back to the palace",taehyung said as he stroked the younger's hair gently.

"But why do you need to go~?Just stay with me and give me cuddles",jungkook whined as he tightened his grip on the larger male,making him to smile at his cuteness.

"Jungkookie~Trust me.More than anything,i just want to hug and shower you with kisses right now.But I have to fulfill my duties as a king too,my Queen.I didn't even greet the prince of Vega till now.What will he think about Sirius's hospitality?",taehyung said as he kissed the other's cheeks as an apology.

"F-fine.Y-you can go",jungkook said with a pout which made taehyung to laugh.

"Don't pout,my dear.Come to the palace by tomorrow. I'll introduce you to the prince.Okay?I'll send you the chariot like always",he said as he sat up.

"Now come,give me a goodnight kiss so that i could leave happily",he said as he closed his eyes but even after a minute, nothing happened.

"Come on,Jungkookie. Don't you want your taetae to have a goodnight sleep?Give me a kiss",he whined as he tried doing some aegyos which made jungkook to blush evenmore.

"F-ine,taetae.Close your eyes",jungkook said and as soon as the other closed his eyes,he jumped on him and in a speed of light,he pecked the King's cheek.And taehyung who just recieved a kiss on his cheek,immediately opened his eyes but before he could open his mouth to protest,he was met with a scene which made him to burst his uwus.

His Jungkookie was laid there,fully covered by his blankets,looking really small and cute to be exact.

"Aww~Is my Queen feeling shy?",he teased as he slightly pulled the blanket which was immediately yanked back.

"S-shut u-up.And what's with you calling me Queen?",jungkook asked as he was still inside his blanket barrier.

"Its because YOU'RE MY QUEEN",taehyung replied in a duh tone as he pulled jungkook to sit up properly,facing him.

"As you didn't know how to kiss your boyfriend a goodnight kiss,i'll teach you this one time.And from tomorrow, you're gonna do by yourself",he said and without even giving jungkook a moment to register his words,he dived in for a kiss which was rather passionate for a mere goodnight kiss

After a good 2 minutes of kissing, he peeled his lips off from the younger's soft ones and immediately pecked his nose and forehead.

"Good night, my Jungkookie. See you tomorrow at the palace",he said and ran out,leaving a stunned jungkook behind on his bed.

At the palace,

"Did everything go well,tae?",hoseok asked, really concerned for the new pair,once he saw taehyung at the entrance.

"Yes,hyung. We're ok",taehyung replied as he smiled at his commander.

"Great!And tae,The Prince was waiting for you.He wanted to meet you",hoseok said as he looked at the king.

"Good thing,hyung.I thought that he might have slept by this time. I didn't even greet him yet.What would he think about us",he said as he walked inside the palace.

"He's at the garden,tae.Be careful, alright?",hoseok said worriedly.

"Sure thing,hyung.Now i'll take my leave",taehyung said as he walked towards the garden.

As he entered the garden area,he was met with the Prince who was sitting on the chair near the pond with his helper boy,standing slightly away from him.He seemed to be in deep thoughts,that he didn't notice the king approaching him,but soon stood up as the boy announced the King's arrival to him.