18

The next day came in a wink. Both the kings stood at the battlefield, facing eachother with yoongi by taehyung's side and the king of shouzo at the side of king Min yoshim.

"We finally meet,Kim",yoshim said with a smirk as he turned towards yoongi only to scowl at him.

"And nice meeting you too,you traitor!I've never thought that you would betray your own father,the king of your Kingdom",he said as he glared at him who glared back with same intensity.

"You've no right to call me a traitor, father!If anything, you should be ashamed of yourself to put me in this situation. Making me stand against my own father.Shame on you!But one thing that makes me happy about this is,my people are going to live a prosperous life after this.I'm happy to save my people from misery even if it means that i should kill you",yoongi growled.

"You're going to save your people?First try to save yourself from me,my son.Going to kill me,it seems",he snorted.

"And you too,Kim.I'm giving you one last chance to back off.If you really want your dear ones to be alive,run away as soon as possible",he said as he diverted his eyes to taehyung who was glaring at him from the beginning.

"And why do you suggest me to do that?Are you that scared to fight against me, Min?",he asked with a smirk which succeeded in irritating yoshim immediately.

"Why should I be scared when i have a huge number of soldiers with me compared to you,Kim?And, didn't you notice that I have my friend, the King of shouzo beside me?It is you who have to be afraid!Not me!",yoshim literally shouted while the King of shouzo looked back at taehyung with a smirk, weirdly seemed to be waiting to hear the comeback from him.

"Did you really think that we would not know about your little plan,Min?Just look at your back",taehyung said as he smirked devilishly.

And when yoshim turned back,to say he was terrified was an understatement. There was another huge army ,lead by the king of Canopus which basically surrounded them at the backside while the army of Sirius surrounded their front.In short,they are in between their enemy with no way to escape.While yoshim was terrified, the King of shouzo seemed to be amused by everything that is happening around him which confused taehyung but decided to let it slide for the time being.

"So,how do you feel about my surprise, Min?",taehyung asked but soon took out his sword,shouting a loud charge!!! to his soldiers catching the opponent off gaurd who soon managed to fight back.

As the fight was going on,the King of shouzo remained seated on his horse surrounded by his 50 soldiers as he looked deeply at the fight going on right in front of him.He was totally amazed by the fighting skills of taehyung who fought courageously.

"Woah!This man is really something!",he said as he looked at taehyung who skillfully dodged the arrow which was aimed at him.After dodging the arrow,he instantly charged his sword towards the soldier's throat who ran towards him,simultaneously killing the other one on his left side with the same sword.

"Mind blowing~",the king whispered as he looked at yoshim who stood beside him,glaring.

"Why are you complimenting him?He's our opponent!Didn't you promise me to help me capture Sirius?",he snarled and the king of shouzo stopped himself from rolling his eyes at him.

"I'm not any low life for not keeping up my promise, yoshim!I was just complimenting his skills.He's really an amazing warrior",he said as he averted his gaze away from yoshim,not really in the mood to hear any bullshit from the other.