13

"Tae!",the Queen mother exclaimed as she ran towards her son as soon as she saw him.

"Welcome back,Mom.How do you do?",taehyung asked as he hugged his mom tightly. Whatever she does,he still loves his mom dearly!!

"Fine,my dear.How's my son doing?I can clearly see him glowing. Anything special?",she asked as she wriggled her eyebrows making the king to laugh at his dorky mom.

"Mom~",he whined.

"Oh,tae!I forgot!Actually the prince of the Kingdom Vega is here-

"I'm in love,mom.I've fallen in love with a boy and i want to marry him and only him.Please try to understand, mom.I don't want to marry any of those prince or princess you bring!I only want my Jungkookie.He's the love of my life!Please accept us,mom.Please!!",taehyung pleaded,surprising his mother.

"Tae?Offcourse i accept it.Why are you talking as if i won't be accepting your love?I will be the most happiest human in this world to see you happy. I'm more than happy that you found your love,tae.What made you think that i will be against your decision?Its your life and it is you who will decide it!",she said as she hugged her son and now it is taehyung's turn to be surprised.

"Really, mom.You accept my love?",he asked once again,making the woman to laugh slightly.

"I do,tae.Whole heartedly i do.I just wanted you to have someone other than me to care for you and i'm really happy that you found one",she smiled as she caressed his cheeks.

"But the prince?",he asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"About that,let's go to my room so that we could discuss freely.You too can join us,Commander",the Queen mother smiled as she directed the two towards her chamber.

At the Queen mother's chamber-

"Back then when our king was still alive,I just wanted someone to rule beside you,tae.I only had one thought. What will happen to you once we pass away one day?Who will take care of you if we're not there for you?So i went to the neighbouring kingdoms and brought their prince or princesses for you to marry",she said.

"But gradually as years went by,you just kept denying them and rejected their offers which made me to realize that you were uncomfortable with me doing that all along.So i decided to leave you alone.",she said with a small smile.

"Mom~",taehyung called out as he hugged her.

"I understand, tae.If i were in your place i would have done the same thing",she assured as she continued.

"So,a year went by just like that with you ruling the Kingdom efficiently.But suddenly our king's health worsened and was in his death bed which was when he asked me for a favor. A favor more like his last wish.He wanted our every neighborhood kingdoms to be friendly with us.He wanted the Kingdom of Vega to become our friends just like they were years ago.",she said but before she could continue, taehyung interrupted.

"They were our friends?",he asked,totally surprised by the new information because from the day he was born,he only heard about the rivalry between the two kingdoms.

"Yes,tae We were untill its present king,Min yoshim came to power.Back to what i was saying, to fulfill your father's last wish,I decided to pay a visit to their kingdom and talk to them in person",she said.

"Why didn't you tell this to me beforehand, mom?Ain't i the king?Shouldn't i know about this being the king and all?",taehyung asked.

"I'm sorry,my dear.I couldn't feel myself once your father passed away.I couldn't accept the fact the he's no more with me.The only thing which i thought after his death was to fulfill his wish.",his mother said as she wiped her tears.