Chapter 5

Sky lead the two guys into the fishing shack, stumbling back at the bodies.
'Fuck!' Dave screamed, falling back into Shawn who folded his arms.
'You okay Dave?' Sky asked. 'If you need to step out for some fresh air you can.'
Gulping the short guy shook his head, 'no, I'll stay and help you look.'
Shawn nodded, shivering slightly. 'It's shit, just try not to think about it.'
Dave didn't know how he was supposed to do that, but he stepped forward to try and find a tool Scarlett was after. Searching a desk he came up empty, so he decided to join Sky to see what she could find. Sky equally couldn't find anything and they glanced over at Shawn who was holding up a few shiny tools.
'Nice.' Shawn remarked, turning them around.
'We should probably go back and make sure Leonard is okay.'
Dave nodded and the three of them took the tools and left the shack, Dave shivering as he stepped over the bodies.
***
Amy folded her arms as she strutted next to Topher who had stopped trying to talk to her. Amy was getting more riled up with her sister who seemed to be hiding behind Jasmine- that bitch.
Rodney was in the centre of the group bumbling along happily when he heard a noise. Stopping abruptly Amy scowled as she knocked into him.
'What?' She stammered, but Rodney quickly placed a finger to his lips, silencing her.
Jasmine and Samey turned around in shock as the big guy fell onto the ground.
Jasmine rushed down next to Rodney frantically searching for a cause, but she came up cold.
'Run!' She yelled, taking off, dragging Samey with her.
Amy and Topher ran off the other way, desperately trying to break through the foliage getting in their way. Topher clawed through a bush, cuts over his faces as Amy's thighs drowned in thick mud.
'Help!' She yelled, and he pulled her out, the two desperately trying to find a place to hide