A/N update #2: today i met Jacqueline Wilson

Today, I met Jacqueline Wilson.

My childhood favourite author led my University lecture today, and I was internally screaming the entire time. As a child, I spent hours flicking through pages of her books, and today, I met her.

(Weirdly enough, she's actually the Chancellor of my uni and I never knew?)

During the lecture, she even answered questions about writing and publishing.

This inspired this thought: I want to send Her Life off to publishing houses.

I was too scared before, and I settled for Amazon for the pure joy of just having a physical copy—I love it! But why not publish it with publishing houses? Why not me when Jacqueline has done this exact thing?

My childhood inspiration spoke to me and I listened.

As soon as I can, I want to send my pdf of Her Life to any publishing house I can, Penguin included.

I'll get back to you when I can, and I hope you are all mega excited that I met Jacqueline Wilson!! (caution: i may get offended by your answer)

ALSO, I feel like this needs to be written out formally and officially.

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart to any and all of you who have read and enjoyed and supported this book, from the very first readers to the rush of new ones now! You have no idea how much it means to me and when I get time I will be sending off this thank you to your message board!

NEWS: HER LIFE IS NOW MY MOST SUCCESSFUL, MOST READ BOOK, SURPASSING MY VERY FIRST BOOK: 'Hi, I Live In A Care Home'. THANK U THANK U

And finally, may have some further Her Life news as a thank you when (and if!) we reach 10k (!)

Much love,

still fangirling,

-Chloe (i'm on my laptop rn but pls try to imagine the star emoji)

x

I

I. WILL. FRAME. THIS

 THIS

:)