Epilogue

Kai's POV

"Come on, kids! It's time to leave!" I yell, trying to get their attention.

I'm standing at the door, waiting impatiently for my kids to hurry.

They walk in, all three of them. Lukas, Alessia, and Darren. "I'm not a kid," Lukas pouts, coming up and kissing me lightly.

The kids both say, "Ewwwww!" Covering their eyes, they dramatically sigh. They are used to our public displays of affection, but they always overreact about it.

"Uncover your eyes, it's time to leave." Lukas sighs, putting his hands on his hips. The kids just giggle at his reaction, enjoying seeing his little attitude.

We all walk hand in hand to the truck, ready to go to our destination. The ride there is full of jokes and music, the kids arguing over what to play.

We finally arrive, walking into the small building. We go to order, the bigger man still there from last time. "I would like two strawberry ice creams and two chocolate," Lukas orders for us all.

We sit down at the same booth that we sat at last time Lukas and I were on our date. He brings over the ice creams, distributing them amongst us. He hands the strawberry ice cream to Alessia and I, and him and Darren get the chocolate.

We are celebrating Alessia's sixth birthday today, our oldest child is growing up so fast. Darren is five, but his birthday is in about six months. We had the kids one directly after the other, not wanting to wait for another child.

We eat the ice cream, Lukas saying, "I can't believe Alessia like strawberry ice cream too. It's an abomination." Alessia just giggles, her head leaning backwards with each laugh. Her dirty blonde hair falling over her shoulder. She got Lukas' hazel eyes, and my hair color. She looks like the perfect mix of us.

"It's so good!" Alessia exclaims, and I put my hand up in the air to high five her. She hits my hand, and I fake pain.

"Ow! You are so strong." Shaking my hand to give the illusion of me being in pain, I see Lukas smirk, knowing what I'm doing. He offers his hand to hit, Alessia hitting it with enough force to push it back.

"Wow, that really hurts," Lukas says looking at his hand in wonder. Alessia has a proud smile on her face, her eyes lighting up with pride.

I smirk at Lukas, knowing what this means. "Alessia, you will be a powerful Alpha. You have to lead well and set an example for everyone to live by."

Darren, who is sitting beside his sister, hugs her tightly. "I'm so happy for you! Be a great Alpha!" He is smiling the whole time, it never once dropping. He has no ill feelings towards his sister, him being happy for her and not jealous like most would be.

Lukas and I are sitting beside each other, his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I sit and watch our kids hug. "How did we get so lucky? We have the most amazing life."

Looking to him, he looks down at me with love in his eyes.

"It all started with our bitter love."

Bitter Love is finished! It was so fun to write, I hope you enjoyed it. I think the next book will follow Alessia and Levi, a character from one of my other books.

If you have any critiques feel free to comment them. I would love to improve my writing!

Thank you so much for reading my book, I really appreciate it! -A.P.W.