When you speak a language they don't understand

This is just a silly scenario I thought of because I'm Belgian but mostly speak English because I learned it when I was only 3 so sometimes by accident I tend to throw in English words while speaking Dutch, confusing many of my Belgian friends who can't speak English.

I'm not gonna say what language your speaking since everyone has a different language they can speak.

Lucifer:

He will say you better didn't insult him or he will "punish" you. He will be curious by the language and ask you to teach him a few words. Everytime you speak the langauge he will always give you a look that says "Don't you fucking dare insult me in a language I don't even understand"

Mammon:

He will just stare, wondering what the fuck you just said and wondering if he was hearing wrong. When you explain you spoke in another language, he will be annoyed since he doesn't have a clue what you are saying. So he always demands that you translate after whatever you said.

Leviathan: (I'm really bad at writing Leviathan...)

He will just raise his eyebrow, wondering why you're speaking a different language before continuing his game, not caring much. Eventually he will pick up words you say a lot and sometimes one will slip out which will make him think "Damn it, Y/n, I don't want to speak your stupid language".

Satan:

He will immediately begin research and start learning the language. Eventually when you least expect it, he will begin talking back to you in the language you thought he couldn't speak. So whenever you and him talk about someone, will both speak it in your langauge so nobody can know what you two are saying.

Asmo:

Oh, the second he heard you speak in the language he couldn't understand, his first thought was "We can use that in the bedroom~" He doesn't even care if you're saying swears or just saying "cheese" over and over, you will use this in the bedroom because for some reason it turns him on.

Beelzebub:

He will stop mid-bite and just stare before swallowing the food in his mouth and asking what you just said. He liked the language so you teach him how to speak it. Every Saturday will both study the language in your room with enough snacks for 20 people.

Belphegor:

He will just lift his head off his pillow, stare before saying "Speak English, idiot" before dropping his head back down and going back to sleep.