When you ignore them

I made a Fallout 4 Companions (+King and Butch) x Reader scenario book, if you're interested, please give it a read.

Lucifer:

He didn't even notice at first due to how busy he always is. He only noticed it when he asked you something and you didn't reply. He just raised his eyebrow before repeating the question, growing annoyed as you ignored him. He will rub his temple before asking you what wrong is. When you still don't reply, he will give up and say to come to him once you're doing being childish before he stormed away.

Mammon:

He will freak out, asking what he did wrong, waving his hand in front of you, wondering if you are maybe just daydreaming and not ignoring him on purpose. When you took his hand, saying that is annoying, he will grin, happily saying you spoke before hugging you.

Leviathan:

He won't notice due to how busy he is ranting about his figurines or watching his anime. When he finally does notice, he will be confused, asking if he did something wrong. When you look away, he will gasp, knowing he did so he will freak out, asking why you're ignoring him. After him asking it over and over, you told him the reason so he felt relieved you finally spoke. If he's the reason you're ignoring him, he will apologize, saying he never meant to make you sad or angry.

Satan:

He will try to talk, only to get annoyed when you ignored him. He will just sigh before saying he doesn't know why you're ignoring him but it is childish before he left to go to the library and read some book and clear his head. When you finally stopped ignoring him, he chose to push away his annoyance and calmly talk to you.

Asmo:

He will smirk before teasingly asking what wrong is, taking your hand and giving it a kiss, trailing his kisses up your arm, finding the glare you gave him funny. He will keep going till you finally speak, then he will happily cheer that he got you to speak again. He will intertwine your and his fingers, asking you why you were giving him the silent treatment.

Beelzebub:

He will immediately stop eating, worriedly leaning in front of you, trying to see if you're sad or angry before he curiously asked what wrong is before asking if you're hungry and that's why you're ignoring him. When you looked away, he frowned, unsure what wrong is before he took the food he was eating and hold it to you, asking you if you wish to share his food. When you finally spoke, he did his food in two parts so he can give one to you, closely listening to everything you're saying. If it's something he did, he will apologize and promise to never do it again.

Belphegor:

He won't notice because he's too busy sleeping. When he finally noticed, he stared before shrugging and going back to sleep, deciding not to bother you and that when you finally stop ignoring him, he will talk with you and ask what wrong is.