When you sit on his lap

Lucifer:

He will be confused when you move his book before sitting on his lap as if it's a normal thing, before he just chuckles and wraps an arm around you, continuing to read his book. He will give you a little glare when you begin shuffling around on his crotch, he will squeeze your hips to keep you still before he whispers if you don't stay still, he will keep you awake all night, "punishing" you.

Mammon:

He will freak out, yelling with stutterings while his face is bright red, trying to push you off but also holding onto you tightly. When you try to get off, he will pull you back on, just staring in front of him, unsure what to do.

Leviathan:

The first few times he will hold his hands up, unsure what to do or where to put them. After a few minutes, he will slowly place them on your hips, not knowing where else to put them. But when he got used to you sitting on his lap, he loved to have you sitting on his lap while he plays games on his computer.

Satan:

At first he never knew what to do or what to say when you just sat on his lap. The only thing he could ask was what the hell you're doing. But when he got used to it, he will just start a conversation with you or read a book.

Asmo:

He loves to randomly pull you on his lap, loving the shocked yelp you let out. He also loves to hold you on his lap tightly so you can't escape while covering your face in kisses. When you tell him to stop, he will just frown before smiling and saying no. Usually it leads to you riding him while he wears a smug grin, happy it led to this.

Beelzebub:

He will be confused but then just smile and hug you, asking if you want a piece fo his sandwhich. When you say he can have it, he will stare at you as if you're the most amazing person in the world. He will give you a kiss before he devours the sandwhich while holding you tightly so you don't fall off his lap.

Belphegor:

He will just put his chin on your shoulder, his head leaning against yours before he goes to sleep. His arms will be tight around you so you can't escape.