When you tell them you hate being compared to Lilith

WARNING: SPOILER? I'm not even sure. I will be mentioning Lilith, but I won't say who she was to them or who she is so I don't spoil anything for people who haven't gotten that far in the game yet.

Requested by: DeadManzWife

Them comparing us to Lilith always makes me think of Yoosung comparing us to Rika. This is a rather short story, so sorry for that.

Lucifer:

When you admitted you don't like being compared to Lilith, he will apologize, saying he can understand that since he wouldn't like being compared to someone either.

Mammon:

He will huff and say you should be grateful to be compared to someone so kind and cute. When you glare and say you don't like being compared to someone constantly, he will argue he doesn't always compare you and barely even does it.

Leviathan:

He will awkwardly mumble he didn't mean to offend you and that is it basically a compliment since Lilith was an amazing person.

Satan:

Lilith was cute but troublesome, so you remind him a lot of her and sometimes he will say it. He knows you don't like it, so he tries his best not to say it, but sometimes it slips out by accident. He will apologize when he realizes he said it, saying he doesn't mean to compare you since you are both different people with different personalities.

Asmo:

Sometimes when he's doing your make-up for his own amusement, he will say your skin is as soft as Lilith's used to be. When you glare and say you're not Lilith, he will just laugh it off and say of course not before covering your face with kisses, saying you're more beautiful and cuter than Lilith.

Beelzebub:

He will just apologize before continuing to stuff his face with food. If it bothers you a lot, he will offer you his favorite snack as apology, whispering he really is sorry for comparing you to someone else.

Belphegor:

He found Lilith weird, he finds you weird as well, so sometimes when you do something weird, he will chuckle and say you remind him of Lilith sometimes. It's okay if he does it once, but sometimes he says it a lot and then it can get annoying being compared to someone else. When you admitted to disliking it, he assured you he meant nothing bad with it and will focus on not comparing you two so much.