When you two go to the water park

I have never been to a water park before, so I'm sorry if this is somehow inaccurate.

Lucifer:

A lot of convincing was needed to get him here. He just sighed the whole time, not very excited of the idea of being shirtless around strangers and jumping into a pool with those strangers. The thought of how many people could have peed in it disgusted him so much. So you both were quick to leave because he kept complaining and cringing at the thought of having to share a pool with strangers.

Mammon:

He kept bragging about his body and flexing. When you told him to stop it, he just huffed and said no way before continuing to brag about how good he looks. You both did all the water slides and had a lot of fun. When he spot someone staring at your body, he would wrap an arm around your body and glare a glare that said "Mine". When you both had to go back, he complained, wanting to stay so you had to drag him back home.

Leviathan:

He felt too insecure to take his hoodie off, but he still enjoyed the time he got to spend with you. When he got overwhelmed by the crowd, you would drag him to a quiet corner and will both just spend a few minutes there, talking and avoiding the crowd. When you both had to leave, he was happy since now he can go back home and hide in his room.

Satan:

He felt uncomfortable and awkward at first, but when you jumped in the water and he watched you swimming around for a few minutes, he slowly got in the water. He didn't do much for the first hour till he finally got comfortable and then he also began playing with you in the water, going on slides and eating food. You both had a fun times. When you both left, he thanked you for taking him here since it was actually quite fun.

Asmo:

Obviously he wore the most revealing swim wear he could find, not caring if anyone is staring, gladly showing off his body. But if someone flirted or wanted to touch him, he would pull you against him and said "Sorry, already taken". He didn't swim much, just sat on the pool edge, taking selfies and watching you swimming around. He would only get in the water if you want him. Of course he kept touching your body a lot, but luckily he didn't have sex with you, mostly because you said if he dares have sex with you at a water park, a place filled with strangers, perverts and children, you will chop off his dick.

Beelzebub:

He felt shy having to wear no shirt around strangers. But when you assured him it's okay and nobody will stare, he pulled his shirt off. Of course everyone stared, he has an amazing body. So he awkwardly pulled his shirt back on, muttering he isn't very comfortable having everyone staring. So you didn't go swim but instead just went and bought food. He felt bad since you couldn't swim now since he was too shy, so he kept telling you to go and swim, but you didn't want to leave him alone so kept saying no and stayed by his side.

Belphegor:

He wasn't excited at first and just wanted to go back home, but when you two began swimming, he got more excited. He kept dragging you to each slide, laughing that this is actually fun and thanking you for dragging him here. When you two had to go, he felt a bit upset since he was actually having fun, but he was also very tired so he went back home. The second he laid down on his bed, he fell asleep so you just chuckled before lying down aside him and also taking a nap.