When you tell them about your fear

I have a fear of flies and my family and friends always make fun of me for it so I came up with this scenario.

I won't say what your fear is since everyone is scared of different things.

Lucifer:

He will try to hide his smile, not wanting to show you he thinks your fear is silly. He will not make fun of you, knowing some people can be scared of weird things for weird reasons. He will try to get you to overcome this fear though. But when he notices how scared you look, he will stop and kiss your forehead, giving you praise for at least trying to overcome it.

Mammon:

He will make fun of you till he sees your embarrassed and sad eyes, then he will finally stop making fun of you, feeling bad now. He will make sure to keep you safe whenever you go near your fear. He will start a fight with anyone who makes fun of your fear.

Leviathan:

He will just chuckle and ask why. So when you explain your reason for this fear, he will just nod and try to keep you away from anything that can make you think of this fear.

Satan:

He will make a mental note about it and make sure to keep you away from your fear. He will do some research to try and find ways to help you overcome this fear. He will glare at anyone who makes fun of your fear and drag you away by your hand so you don't have to listen to them.

Asmo:

He will chuckle and remember your fear. So while he's doing your nails for fun, he will ask why you're asked of this fear and if you want help overcoming it. If you say yes, he will gladly help you try and get over this fear. If you say no, he will respect it and begin another conversation topic so you can forget your fear.

Beelzebub:

Whenever he sees the thing you're scared of, he will pick you up and walk the other way. If you just experienced your fear and are scared, he will gladly make you your favorite food before cuddling you while you both eat.

Belphegor:

He will just tell you to stay away from your fear. If you just experienced your fear and are scared and need someone to hug you and assure you it is okay, he will gladly pull you down on the bed and cuddle you, stroking your hair in a way to say it is okay.