When you rant about something you're passionate about

Thank you all for being so understanding and not demanding me to update whenever I take so long to update. 

For those who don't understand why I suddenly take random breaks, I struggle from a few mental disorders so I get so stressed a lot it ruins my health and that results in me not writing and needing a break.

Lucifer:

He will continue working, half paying attention to you, mostly focused on his work. When you pout and say he's not paying attention, he repeated most of what you said to show you he was listening. When he takes a break, he will watch you, happy you have something you are passionate about, trying his best to reply to everything you say so you know he is listening and paying attention to you.

Mammon:

If he doesn't know what you're talking about, he will laugh and ask what the hell you're ranting on about. When you told him, he immediately checked it out on his phone so he can understand what you were ranting about. If he's also passionate about what you're ranting about, he will excitedly join in on ranting about the topic. Both will rant till someone comes and tells you two to stop it already because you two have been ranting for hours.

Leviathan:

He will try to focus but his anime was too entertaining. When you frown and tell him to focus, he will say he's trying but his anime is so exciting. So when he's done watching his anime, he will ask you what you were ranting about, promising he will listen this time.

Satan:

He will close his book and listen, smiling. When you ask why he's smiling, he couldn't help but blush as he awkwardly said seeing you happy and ranting about something you're passionete about makes him happy. When you said that's adorable, his blush got bigger so he slapped his book open and hid behind it, acting as if he's reading, begging himself to stop blushing.

Asmo:

He will watch you with a smile, finding you adorable. If it's a topic he also is passionate about, he will also rant about it. If it's a topic he doesn't know anything about, he will do your nails or hair for fun, listening to your ranting while focusing on your nails/hair so he doesn't mess up.

Beelzebub:

He will just continued eating. He will chew very slowly so he doesn't make too much noise and can hear what you're talking about. If he doesn't know what you're ranting about, he will ask you what you're talking about and listen as you explain to him the topic you're ranting on. Then later he will go check it out so he can understand what you were ranting about and talk to you about it since you clearly enjoy talking about this topic.

Belphegor:

If he knows what you're talking about, he will watch you with amusement, finding you adorable. He loves it when you get to the part where you hate something about the topic and the passionate rant turns to a rant of hatred for this thing you hate so much. If you're ranting about something he doesn't know, he will lay down and watch you, slowly falling asleep to the sound of your ranting.