When you get a face piercing

I'm not saying where you got a piercing since many people have piercings on different places.

Requested by: S219920

Lucifer: (I really couldn't come up with anything good for Lucifer, so I'm sorry if it's bad...)

"What the fuck is on your face?" Was his first thought, and the first question he asked you. You excitedly told him about the piercing and how you always wanted it. He just stared at it before curiously asking if it hurt. He will ask a few questions, slowly beginning to like the piercing.

Mammon:

He thoughts you were cool, he was jealous you got it without him so the next time you went to get another piercing, took him along. But in the store, he was just in the corner, cringing as the man was putting the piercing in, worrying for you. He loves to just stare at your face and admire the piercing.

Leviathan:

He will freak out because he always wanted to see you with a face piercing, he will begin asking questions, comparing you to anime characters with the same piercing. He will debate whether he should also get one, but the worry of it hurting, how bad it might look on him and the pain made him not do it. So after a lot of convincing, he finally went and got his lip pierced. He thought it looked stupid at first but after you told him almost daily about how cool he looks with it, he began to love his lip piercing.

Satan:

He didn't like it, but of course he smiled and said if it's makes you happy then it's okay. Eventually he got used to it, but he will never love it just because he thinks people piercing their face is very weird. Plus, the thought of getting an infection grosses him out. If you have a lip piercing, it took him a few days to finally start giving you kisses again just because he was worried it will hurt if he kisses you.

Asmo:

He will find it attractive of course when you get a piercing. He will of course suggest you get one on your dick/vagina, but you just slapped the back of his head causing him to laugh and say he's joking. He kept suggesting for you to get your belly pierced, so you did it after getting tired of his whining and seeing some beautiful pictures of belly piercings. Of course he loves the belly piercing more than your face piercing.

Beelzebub:

If you got a tongue/lip piercing, he was very worried you would get infections when you eat, so he didn't let you eat for a whole day. So after you angry assured to him you won't get any, he finally let you eat again. He usually stares at your piercing, trying to figure out why you would get it. It took him a few hours but he likes it a lot, he thinks it suits you perfectly.

Belphegor:

He just stared before poking the piercing, asking what the fuck you did to your face. After you explained you got it since you always wanted one, he just stared, trying to choose whether he likes it or not. The first few hours he disliked it but then it grew on him and he liked it. He likes to poke the piercing, you don't know why but he does. You have a feeling it might calm him so you just let him poke it.

NO! I won't do a scenario "when you get a body piercing" since they would just have the same reaction.

STOP ASKING ME TO DO SEXUAL/SMUT-RELATED SCENARIOS! I asked this kindly before but not all of you seem to be listening. Those scenarios make me uncomfortable to write so please stop asking me to write something I'm not comfortable with!