If you're a sadist

Sadists are people who enjoy giving pain, but there is also things like aggressive behaviour, manipulation, emotional cruelty, violence.

(Note years later: sadism is fine IF controlled and consented by all parties! Just hurting someone, especially if they don't consent, is simply cruel and is NOT okay so don't think it's cool to be manipulative, violent, etc like some are acting in the comments.)

Lucifer:

There have been times he has pinned you down, holding your hands behind your back, telling you to stop it or he will punish you. When you teased him, saying with a wink you would rather give the punishment to him, he was quick to tug your arms more behind you till it really began hurting, not happy with your stupid jokes right now. He will wait till you have calm down from your aggressive behaviour, then he will let you go and give you a glare, telling you to stop acting so childish and like some cringey villain out of those animes Levi watches.

Mammon:

Whenever you get paranoid, he will assure you whatever you're paranoid about is no need for this reaction. When you become a danger to yourself or others, he will nervously try to talk you out of whatever you're planning to do, trying to calm you down. Sometimes he will leave a note with an address to a therapist at your nightstand, but you just throw those away, annoyed he would do that.

Leviathan:

He claimed you're like almost every villain in an anime. When you asked him why, he said because you do cruel things and watch the world burn with a smile. He doesn't like being aside you when you have your sadistic moments because he can feel people staring and he's not comfortable with being stared at so much. He finds you both scary and cool. Scary because you can just harm someone and not even feel bad, but also cool because you can do that and not even feel bad.

Satan:

He doesn't like how you can get under his skin. You will say things just to watch him grow annoyed and angry. He will angrily yell for you to stop doing that, only to get more annoyed when you innocently ask what he means. He will just storm out the room, knowing if he stays, you will just keep going.

Asmo:

Bedroom has some kinky moments. He's okay with you inflicting pain on him, as long as you stop when he tells you to and give him a break every few minutes. There was a time you hurt him badly and it made him scared to continue the sadistic act in the bedroom, but after you gave the wound some kisses, promising him you will never go this rough on him again, he slowly opened up to the idea again.

Beelzebub:

He's the best target for a sadist. He is so innocent, so adorable, so naive. So just tell him a lie and he will believe it and then watch him suffer as he believes the lie and makes a fool out of himself. It was only when you got very angry with him and threw a knife at him, expecting it to go aside him but instead it hit his arm. That was the first time you didn't enjoy someone's pain in a long time and felt awful and so guilt about it. Beel just calmly pulled the knife out, ignoring your freaking out and pushing a towel on his arm with shaking hands. He just took your cheek, making you look at him, saying he isn't mad that you lied to him and did this, just very disappointed and he knows a therapist that can help you.

Belphegor:

He doesn't sleep around you, he doesn't trust you after he once slept aside you and he woke up with you staring at him with a creepy smirk. After that he kept wondering if you have stabbed him and he hasn't noticed or something like that, but then he realized you just did it to watch him worry about it. So whenever you become sadistic, he just ignores you.