When you two argue

For those interested, I have a The Arcana x Reader Scenarios book~

Sorry for the late update, I have been very stressed and working on my Hazbin Hotel Scenarios book.

I still like how most of you call me Master Chicken Nugget, yet I never even had a chicken nugget before because in Belgium they aren't famous, fries are our food~ Fuck, I love fries, they're so delicious... Now I want fries. (Fun fact: many families in Belgium have fries on Wednesday or Saturday)

Lucifer:

Whenever you do something even a little bit dumb, he is quick to argue and scold you. He will try his best to stay calm and try to get his point across, but if you refuse to see that he is right, he will keep arguing till you admit that he is correct. When you finally admit he's right, he will huff and say of course he is before storming away. He will stay in his office for a few hours, trying to calm down his annoyed mood and forget the argument.

Mammon:

You two argue when it comes to what to spend money on. He has a habit of buying stupid, unneeded things, so you try to make him see that he can spend that money on things he needs, but he refuses and wants to buy stupid things. When you give in and let him buy stupid things, he will be extremely happy. If you win the argument and he can't spend it on unneeded things, he will keep whining and complaining how he hates this.

Leviathan:

If you dare say a character he hates with a passion is fun, he will pull out a whole presentation as to why this character is a loser and a bitch and why you're wrong. He will keep arguing till he either gives up and lets you have your opinion, or he will go till you finally see that the character is indeed a stupid, poorly-written, boring character with an awful design.

Satan:

Arguments are a lot of yelling and interrupting each other. Sometimes the arguments are reasonable, other times they're just dumb and about ridiculous things. He usually storms out, slamming with every door he enters or exits. He will stay in the library, trying to calm down, but that will just result in him becoming more annoyed and stressed. After a few hours, you will get a text from him, asking if you're okay and if he can come see you. If you say no, he will respect it and wait longer. If you say yes, he is quick to run to your room, wanting to calmly talk about this and not end it on a bad note.

Asmo:

He doesn't like arguing with you, so he doesn't. If you wear something he thinks is ugly, he will just think to himself "Are you really gonna wear that shirt with those shoes?", but he won't argue with you because he also knows that everyone has their own personal fashion choices. He will lay better pair of shoes and a shirt that match on your bed so you might get the message that your clothes don't mix good.

Beelzebub:

He doesn't argue with you, but that is till food is involved. If he wants to eat something and you want to eat something else for dinner, both will argue, but then he finds a solution. He will just buy both! So in the end you two always have the meal he wanted to eat and the meal you wanted to eat.

Belphegor:

You two argue about normal things every couple would argue about. But he usually gives up midway and just walks away and returns when you both have calmed down. He won't finish the argument, he will just tell you you're right so you will stop arguing, so he can lay down and take a nap without worrying about you interrupting it to continue the argument.