When you wake him up

Lucifer:

He doesn't sleep much, always a lot of work to do that keeps him up late and he has to wake up early. So if you dare disturb those few hours of sleep he gets, it better be a good reason or he will be mad with you for a whole day. If your reason is good, he won't mind. But if your reason is stupid, he just glares and turns, making sure to push you away with his foot and angry mutter how he wants to murder you for waking him.

Mammon:

He will be grumpy, whining and annoyed asking why you woke him up. While you're explaining why you woke him, he will be covering his body with his blanket and blushing at the thought of laying in the same bed with you then bury his face in his pillow, yelling into it, confusing and making you worried. When you ask if he's okay, he will just yell to get out.

Leviathan:

He usually falls asleep while playing games since he will be up at night playing video games. So when you wake him, he will flinch and began asking questions about what happened to his game before checking the game to make sure everything is still okay in the game and he didn't accidently lay on the controller and ruin things.

Satan:

He will just frown and say you better have a good reason before turning his back to you but he will still be listening as you explain to why you awoke him. If it's a good reason, he will wake up and get ready. If it is a bad reason, he will just huff and ask if you're insane for waking him up so early before hugging his pillow and going back to sleep.

Asmo:

He will just give you a frown and say you're ruining his beauty sleep before tugging you down onto the bed and asking what you need. So while you talk, he will listen while cuddling you, trying his best not to fall back asleep but failing. When you try to leave, can't due his tight grip around you.

Beelzebub:

Sometimes he falls asleep with a mouth full of food, making you worry he will choke so you will wake him up. He will look confused before chewing and swallowing the food then ask you why you woke him up. When you explain you were worried, he will just chuckle and say this happens a lot so you don't have to worry.

Belphegor:

You don't wake him up, he will just pull you down and hold you tightly then go back to sleep. The only reason he will stay awake and get up is when you say it's dinner time. Otherwise he will just pull you down and cuddle you and go back to sleep.