Chapt 14: New moon

In a coffee shop with the cleanest counter and the prettiest latte and the best made coffee, sat the most perfect Jeon Jungkook, enjoying his day while sipping his latte.

He smiled remembering the boy Kim taehyung but the boy "tae" came across his mind. Boy did they both act similar.
It's like they're long lost twins!

He looks at the Waiter walking beside him struggling to hold the coffee which looked like they were filled to the rim of the cup.

Jungkook sees the waiter trip beside him and as instinct he catches the clumsy waiter in his arms and coffee which spilled just a bit.

"Are you ok sir?" Jungkook took a good look at this person. He was quite pretty.

"Yes I am, thank you very much, sorry I'm very clumsy," he bowed and apologized to the young man.

"No it's ok I find that cute," Jungkook chuckled a little giving the waiter a little blush.

Later that day, Jungkook was at a convenience store looking for some snacks when he bumped into the person beside him.

"Oh I'm sorry sir-," he saw the strangers face and was surprised to see the same waiter from earlier.

"Haha we meet again, twice," the person said giving a warm smile.

"I feel like you live somewhere near me," 

"I live down the block from here,"

"Oh me to!"

"Really wow!"

"What's your name sir?"

"My name is
Seongjae, how about you?"

"My name is Jungkook nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you to, you have such a pretty name,"

"Well thank you, you too,"

They decide to walk home together while talking about how there day was.

"So like Jin couldn't fix that oven after it got burnt but that chicken kinda tasted good so I ate it anyway,"

"Hahaha you're so funny Jungkook," seungjae giggled.

"Oh looks like this is my house," Jungkook said.

"Looks like we are neighbours huh?"

"What a coincidence, I'm having those a lot lately,"

"Ya me to,"

"That's weird, well whatever I'm hungry so bye!"

"Bye Jungkook!"

Jungkook went inside his house and sat down on the ground rubbing his chin. Is he my little baby?

Jungkook continued onto his day thinking about that.

Now we see Taehyung sitting outside of a field holding his little sketchbook to draw some scenery. But then he sees a person who sits right next to him.

"Um excuse me?" Taehyung asked the stranger beside him.

"Oh damn-I mean ya?" The person said to the boy.