Chapt 25: back on track

So you might be asking, why didn't Lin just kidnap him right then and there? Well he felt it was very risky this was his first time trying to act and look like someone else, also he needed to impersonate his voice, acting also comes with voice acting. He felt like the real Jungkook could show up any minute.

Yes Jungkook was actually sick that day so he took a day off. Lin was thinking for a minute when he got an idea. He drives off his car with a little evil chuckle.

_____

Kook: I feel really sick bruh I might just throw up any minute

Tae: EW WTF

Kook: no, are you ok? Or something

Tae: fine, hope you feel better

Kook: 🥺 I will

Tae: if you don't I'll kill you

Kook: oh-ok

Tae: now get some rest 😤

Kook: so you do care about me :>

Tae: just get some rest dummy

Kook: okey

______

"At the crime scene I saw this," Mina hands Yoongi the photo of a boy.

"Wait? Isn't this man named Kim taehyung?" He looked up to Mina swiftly.

"Looks like it, do you think he is the criminal?"

"He might be, I feel like we should bring him for an interview first before assuming everything,"

"Your right,"

"Ok let's go,"

"Now!?"

"Yes now," he said taking his jacket. Mina takes her coat and follows Yoongi. He arrives to Taehyung's house ringing the door. The door opens with Taehyung in his teeshirt and shorts

 The door opens with Taehyung in his teeshirt and shorts

Something like this

"Hello?" He asks his hands clinging on to the edge of the door.

"Hello my I'm detective Yoongi and this my partner Mina and we are working on a case of kidnapping, we would just like to ask you some few questions,"

"Oh...ok sure you can come in, I'll make you guys tea," he said opening the door letting the two in. "You can just sit here," taehyung said leading them to the table.

While taehyung was making the tea for those two he was thinking to himself kidnapping case? Did I do anything wrong? Wait what if I get nervous and answer a question wrong and I get arrested, Wait if I know I didn't do that why would I be nervous, but this is still nerve racking. Taehyung carried two mugs of tea and brought them to the two and sat down.

"First I need you to identify yourself, is this picture a picture of you sir?" Yoongi said sliding the photo to Taehyung.

"Ya...ya it is, I don't remember taking this picture," he said giving him back the photo.

"That's strange, where were you yesterday and what were you doing?"

"I was just working at my part time coffee shop and after went straight home,"

"Were you with anyone?"

"Well I was with my friend Hoseok at home and no one else if you want to be more specific the other workers in the coffee shop but I don't talk to them much," as he said that he heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"What's going on?" Hoseok said with a concerned look. "Also Taehyung why are you talking to that handsome man?" He said pointing at Yoongi which made yoongis cheek turn a little red.

"H-handsome?! Oh my god Hoseok! Don't say that! There here to ask me questions for something," taehyung said to Hoseok with a little embarrassed look.

"Oh my god are here because that last time I kicked a woman for bugging the line while I was grocery shopping?!? Ok I swear that was her fault and I wasn't the only one who did it ok?" Hoseok nervously said.

"First of all that's assault and that's not why we are here," Mina reassured Hoseok.

"Oh, ok then whatever it is I don't care," Hoseok walked off loosing interests.

"No no! Stay we might need to ask you some questions," Yoongi saids.

"So it was about me kicking that girl, BUT I TOLD YOU-,"

"No-just sit down sir," Yoongi said. "Ok so were you with taehyung last night?"

"Yup he came home saying I accidentally got a bon-,"

"Shut up Hoseok it's a goddam yes or no question," taehyung said cutting him off before he was gonna say whatever he was going to say.

"Um ooook....ya this is enough question we need to ask for now and if anything happens please tell us and the police will come to you right away , have a nice day," Yoongi said while getting up and bowing goodbye. And he feels a little a tap on his shoulder he turns around to see Hoseok giving him a little piece of folded paper.

"Call me," he whispers and waves him goodbye. Yoongi takes the piece of paper and does a nervous chuckle and walks away as fast as possible. What the fuck. Yoongi thought fo himself.

"I didn't even do anything and I feel tired," Mina said.

"Ya...me to...lets go back I'm exhausted," Yoongi walked up to his car and got in and so as Mina.

"Anyways are you sure this was enough questions?" Mina also looking at the notes Yoongi took.

"Ya, I was pretty sure these guys didn't do it but I feel like the boy taehyung, was that his name? Taehyung? Whatever anyways I think taehyung is not the one who is doing all this but I feel like he's somehow involved in it,"

"I think he might be the next victim,"