Chapt 22: Faces

"Detective Min, I found these pictures for the case your working on right now which might help," a woman in a long brown coat hands a file of photos to a mint coloured hair man.

"What are these photos?" He looks through the photo of people.

"Don't you notice anything? These are the people who went missing these past month,"

"What about it?"

"Well I'm telling that they are all pretty people, don't you notice that? You're the detective here! Not me!"

"Oh...well there all pretty people I guess,"

"Ya, and I'm thinking, what if all these people who has gone missing were killed by the same person?"

"That's like a lot of people, what You just want me to skim through all the missing people and just pick out the good looking one?"

"Yes! That's what I'm saying!"

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't have time for that,"

"Agh you are so lazy!"

"No I am just being logical so if you want to be helpful go get me some coffee," He said shooing the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Here, happy?" The woman slammed the coffee on the desk making it splash a little.

"Oh my god! You almost got the papers wet, I need those you know that right?"

"I'm sorry but I have to go be helpful," the woman sarcastically said and walked away.

The woman wearing the coat who just talked to the mint haired detective name is Mina Myoui and the detectives name is of course no other that Min Yoongi. Mina has been Yoongis partner since he started his job, they have grown really close with each other like brothers and sisters.

"Oh and here's more," Mina threw a pile of pictures to him.

"Jesus Christ calm down why you so mad,"

"Bitch I'm being helpful,"

"No swearing at your job,"

"How about you do your job?"

"Agh fine, ok so the sucky thing about this is that I don't even know if these are separate cases or the same,"

"Well I think some of them are,"

_____

At the college Jungkook sees Taehyung chilling on his phone in a empty room.

"Hello!" Jungkook walks in the room surprising the older boy.

"OH MY GOD! Jungkook? Jesus you gave me a heart attack," Taehyung huffs and catches his breath.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just searching thru insta,"

"I don't know why but I was accepting you to say you were texting someone,"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because this is a texting fanfic,"

"What?"

"Nevermind the writer just wants an excuse to break the forth wall,"

"Oh ok,"

"So Taehyung, are you perhaps dating someone?"

"No! I would I like to but I'm not dating anyone yet,"

"Yet..." Jungkook mutters.

"I swear,"

"Well do you like someone?"

"Wh-What? What's with the sudden question?" Taehyung blushes lightly.