End: the date

Kook: 😶frick um ok

Tae: oh hello Jungkook

Kook: how did you know-

Tae: remember we know each other now?

Kook: oh, I forgot

Tae: 😊it's ok everyone forgets things

Kook: what

Kook: the

Kook: hell

Kook: THIS ISNT TAE WHY IS HE NICE...IMPOSTER!!!!!

Tae: don't be mean~so your saying that I'm not nice?

Kook: no-I'm sorry that's not what I meant

Tae: it's ok!

Kook: l-Lin?!?!?

Tae: oh come on! Don't compare me to a murderer!

Kook: 😑it's just this ain't right

Tae: ?

Kook: wubedibeisbeineixbsaknwqoq

Tae: uh...ok hey kookie do you wanna go on a date?

Kook: k-kookie?!?!? Oh my heartue

Tae: so is that a yes?

Kook: of course!

Tae: where do you wanna go?

Kook: amusement park?

Tae: omg yes! Let's go tomorrow ok! At 12:00pm!

Kook: ok baby!

Tae:you still have the confidence to call me baby?

Kook: Wait I didn't type baby?

Kook: SHIT SHIT SHIT

Tae: it's ok I like it!

Kook: ...

Kook: are you sure your Tae? Like I swear-

Tae: kookie-Just...just take a deep breath and accept my kindness for once

Kook: ok-
______

Jungkook puts down his phone and takes a deep breath.

"Is this real life?" He said with a smile. "IM GOING ON A DATE WITH KIM TAEHYUNG...hold up...OH SHIT, uh bruh wait uh wow what do I wear? Fuck fuck I'm fucky fucky fucked,"

______

Taehyung puts his phone down. He immediately covers is face and blushes.

"I can't believe I said that," he hugs his pillow in embarrassment and also excitement.

______

Taehyung was waiting infront of the amusement park for Jungkook.

"Is he coming? It's already past 12:00pm...." Taehyung frowned a little and got worried if Jungkook is coming or not.

"Taehyung! Oh my god-ok so um I'm sorry I just-ok it's a long story," jungkook huffed and smiled at Taehyung.

"It's ok, atleast your here! But why were you so late?" Taehyung asks curiously

"Um...well I was picking out clothes...and I couldn't find the right one to wear and like-it took me 10 hours to pick what I was going to wear then realized that all my clothes were shit so went shopping to by clothes and they were also a piece of garbage and then I realized I was late so I just went with the clothes I was wearing right now," jungkook breathes after saying this long sentence. "And you look...you look nice,"

"W-wow um thank you?" Taehyung smiles awkwardly

"Ok,let's go," jungkook said pointing to the entrance of the amusement park.

"So what do you wanna ride?" Taehyung asked jungkook.

"Well the roller coaster of course!" He said smiling and dragging him into the ride.

They both waiting in line for the roller coaster and got on the ride.

"Are you afraid of roller coasters?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope! Are you?" Jungkook asked back.

"Oh hell no," Taehyung said with a cute smirk.

The ride started and both of them had the time of there lives screaming and laughing.

After couple of rides they leave to go to a restaurant.

Jungkook takes Taehyung to a very fancy restaurant, the waitress took Taehyung and jungkook to there seat and explained the menu.

"Enjoy your meal," the waitress said and left.

"So what do you wanna order?" Asked jungkook.

"Oh-u-um everything is so expensive...maybe the cheapest one?" Taehyung said nervously.

"It's ok! I'm paying for everything order whatever you like," jungkook smiled.

"Really? But I feel so bad...ok i want this s-steak," Taehyung pointed to the one he wanted.

"Good choice! I'm gonna order the truffle pasta," he said smiling and closing the menu.

They called the waitress and said there order and soon enough got there food.

"Wow...can I eat this? You know what lemme take a picture first," Taehyung pulled out his phone and took as many pictures as possible and sat down and actually ate the food.

After they decided to walk at the same park they met last time.

"You know kookie...I still can't believe it was you all along...your much more...uh cocky then I imagined," Taehyung said.

"C-cocky? Damn that hurt,"  jungkook said putting his hand over his chest.

"But I'm still glad it was you, I did blush sometimes when you sent me those texts you know?" Taehyung smiled brightly a little bit embarrassed.

"Y-you did? I can't this-this isn't good for my personal health, my heart is just filled with uwu's,"

"I love you kookie!"

"I love you to baby!"

END
__________

A/n: ok...so the reason why the chapt is crapy, rushed and took so long was that I decided to stop shipping taekook, bc the idea of shipping real people got weird for me and I didn't want BTS to feel uncomfortable, I might write BTS taekook story's and other ships in the future but be known that I don't ship them, I just like writing romance story's and I'm not really good with creating a character, also when I use an anime character I feel like the story has to fit it's personality and that masses up my whole script, anyways that's it this is the end and bye!