Chapt 23: backstory

"Yoongi! You want your job or not!" She slams her hand on his desk where he was sleeping in making the Mint boy wake up.

"Wha? Huh?"

"Jesus Christ I can't believe I'm still working with you,"

"Wait what happened? DID SOMEONE GET MURDERED???"

"No dumbass you fell asleep and I woke your butt up but, they're murders on loose that we didn't catch yet because of you,"

"Oops I'm sorry,"

"You know I'm being nice right?"

"Ok sorry Mina I'll do my job ,"

"Ok so here are the suspects of the kidnaps," Mina pulls out couple of pictures out of her pocket.
"What I know is that they were the last people to be with those missing victims," Mina looked flipped threw the pictures handing some of them to him.
"What do you notice detective?"

"Well by just seeing the photos they just look like normal people, there's nothing special about them, but I don't recognize there faces at all," Yoongi sighed.

"We tried identifying the person but nothing shows up, we tried asking people if they recognized them but they said they have never laid eyes on any of them,"

"Wait is it every single one of them?"

"Yes, it's like these people don't even exist, like ghosts,"

"That's very weird, and all the people who had gone missing are all very beautiful people...maybe, they're the same person?"

"How could these people be the same person? They all look very different, to there body and head,"

"But this could be hard to find the person who kidnapped all these people without any identification, and no one even knows them either,"

"This is all frustrating," Mina just slumped on her chair putting her elbow on her desk and resting her head on her hand.

_____

(A/n: this part is a little gory? I guess not really but it talks about someone getting murdered and if you're uncomfortable with that leave but this part is kinda important but your choice)

Lin is a interesting man he has a social media of over 5million followers. He is known to be beauty guru or sometimes a special effects makeup artist to simply put it, he is called the most amazing makeup artist in the world.

His skills of changing himself to someone that doesn't even look like himself, or replicating the looks of another human. He can also change the way his body looks.

He was in a acting major at college but soon gave up and moved to arts. The teachers don't know why he quit the class he was an astounding actor and could've had the potential to get an Oscar.

But Lin just said,

"Why would you retire? Because you're old and tired well, this acting thing is getting old and tiring,"

But there's things that never gets old or tiring for him, beauty, it's a very pleasant thing to look at, you can look at it all day, it's calming, you just want more of it.

So that's what he tries to do.

He tried it with makeup but you can't replicate a natural beauty, you can't just 'make' beautiful it has to grow to be beautiful.

But what if you can just TAKE beauty?

But you can't just take things, you have to give something in return, a sacrifice.