Chapt 26: facing a mask

Jungkook was sitting on his couch when he heard a knock on his front door. Jungkook sighs and gets up and opens to see a somewhat familiar man standing in front of him.

"Taehyung? and also damn you grew a little, you probably drank a lot of milk i heard that makes you grow faster...I thought it was a myth " Jungkook said rambling by himself to the man

"Hello jungkook, may i come in? I wanna hang out with you," Lin who was disguised as Taehyung said. (A/n:i labelled him as 'the man' for a reason I normally say the boy, makes me sound kinda deep)

"hello? that sounds formal, sup or like hey is maybe better for you," Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"I'll stick with hello," Lin said barging in Jungkooks house.

"oh-ok," his smile faltered a little bit. "so why don't you sit down?" he said pulling up a chair for him.

"No i'm good I like standing," Lin said to jungkook.

"alright then," Jungkook decided to sit in the chair instead.

"I want to tell you something kookie," he smiled a little to jungkook.

"wow kookie? whats with the sudden nickname?" He asked looking at the man.

"well why not haha," Lin fake laughed. wait? so him calling kookie once was like a one time thing? darn it Lin! you cant fucking mess this up! he thought to himself.

"so what did you want to tell me Taehyung?"

"Well I want to give you this bracelet make sure to always wear it," Lin handed Jungkook a bracelet.

"Thank you Taehyung! I'll be sure to always wear it like a lucky charm!" He said putting on the bracelet

"And another thing I'm gonna be on a vacation to Hawaii for a while so don't bother coming to meet me ok? Well that's what I wanted to tell you bye" Lin tilted his head and gave a little smile.

"Wait? You came all the way here just to say that?" Jungkook said stopping the man.

"No your house was on the way so I just decided to tell you this," Lin smiled again.

"Oh ok, you know since I can't see you for a little while why don't we hang out a little today?"

"I'm a little busy so I'm sorry Jungkook,"

"Then let's exchange numbers," jungkook pulled out his phone and he looked up, the man was already gone leaving a dumbfounded bunny.

_____

Kook: my crush just came to my house

Tae: oh well that's great

Kook: I know it is...but something seemed off

Tae: what part?

Kook: it's just that he wasn't acting like himself, he was more polite? He's not rude but, he just seemed to act a little different today

Tae: ya you know I kinda had the same experience

Kook: really?

Tae: yup, I don't know how to explain how he was acting different either like he was acting like himself and also not? It's like someone's imitating him

Kook: EXACTLY

Kook: it's so weird....

Tae: he left giving me a bracelet

Kook: OH SHIT ME TO

Tae: I mean that's not the important part tho

Kook: damn I guess we ARE soulmates

Tae: little kook, keep dreaming all you want

Kook: dreams can become reality ;)

Tae: agh whatever
_____

Taehyung turned off his phone putting it in his pocket and got up.

As he was walking to his room he heard a ring on his door. The boy walked over to the door and opened to see a man standing there.

"Hello Taehyung," The man smiled and leaned onto a wall.

"OH MY GOD-I mean hey Jungkook...what are you doing here?" Taehyung blushed and hid his face in embarrassment.

"Wanna hang out? I'm bored right now,"

"S-sure Jungkook of course,"

"I wanna take you somewhere is that ok?"

"You can take me where ever you want and I'll be happy,"

"Well then come one hop on my car," Lin who is disguised as Jungkook said.

"Alright," the gullible boy walked over to someone who was supposedly Jungkook and hopped on to his car.

Lin started the car doing a evil smirk.

"So where are we going?" Asked taehyung.

"Its a surprise," Lin said to Taehyung.

Taehyung trusted the man.

_____

Lin arrived at the spot and parked his car.

Taehyung got out and looked around.

The place looked empty and scary.

"Jungkook...are you sure we are in the right place?" He said hanging onto his sleeve.

"Very sure,"

Lin walked over to a dark alley with barley any people. The only human that were there were shady looking people.

"I think those people are drug dealers prostitutes and murderers or all," Taehyung said hanging on the mans arm for safety.

"Well there's definitely a murderer," Lin chuckled a little.

Lin stopped at a building. And this time there was no one but a murderer and a scared inoccent little boy.

He got into the building and went downstairs with Taehyung in his arms.

Lin stopped all of a sudden confusing the boy.

"What is it Jungkook?" When he said that he felt a sharp pain on his head, he lost sense of reality and fell to the ground leaving him unconscious.

(A/n: YES I UPLOADED A CHAPTER THANK YOU)

(A/n: I didn't edit this that much is so sorry if there's mistakes)