winfolk - nice and slow - ☁️💦

*word count: 1664*

cuddles on the couch, popcorn bowl sandwiched between them, a cheesy romance movie playing on TV.
this is how win and folk, boyfriend's of 8 months, spend their Saturday night. it's become a routine of sorts.

however, this Saturday night is different.
win is focused on the movie while folk seems to have other things on his mind. he rests his hand on win's knee, absentmindedly trailing his finger across the bare skin of his lover.
shivers run down win's spine.

folk moves his hand to the inside of win's thigh as he continues his finger movements, acting as if he's drawing.
win glances over at his boyfriend and notices the subtle pink tone of his cheeks. he's flustered.

"you're so cute, you know?"
folk turns his head at the sound of win's voice to look at him and smiles.
"stooppp," folk whines, moving to cuddle closer with win and hides his face in win's shoulder. "you're always teasing me."

win shakes his head, ruffling folk's hair.
"it's true. i'm so lucky to have you."
folk peeks at win and notices the seriousness on his face, coming out of hiding. he rests his chin on win's shoulder, his lips coming to a natural pout.
win silently coos at folk's cuteness and pinches his cheek, making folk giggle and win swears his heart might explode from his chest.

hand grabbing folk's chin, he turns his head to look at him. folk licks his lips, eyes now locked on win's lips.
win chuckles at his boyfriend, endeared.

"what are you waiting for?" folk whines, stomping his foot with a pout.
"kiss me."
win wastes no time in kissing folk, knowing he shouldn't give in to his bratty behavior. he can't help it. folk is his weak spot.

the kiss is sweet. and soft. and absolutely perfect.
it starts off innocent and win intended for it to be short.
until folk lets out a small whine and continues the kiss. he goes a step further and puts his hands on win's knees and squeezes them.

"what are you doing?" win asks, breaking the kiss to look at folk.
folk shamefully looks down, removing his hands from win and shakes his head.
"n-nothing.. never mind.."
folk's voice is quiet. shy.

"baby, you know i can read you like a book." win reminds folk, lacing his hand with folk's. "did you maybe want to...?"
win trails off his question, waiting for folk to fill in the blank.
folk nods. god, he cannot believe his inability to ask his boyfriend to take things a step further.

"you should've just asked, baby." win says, softly running his thumb across folk's pouty bottom lip with a smile. "all you had to do was ask."

win kisses folk, this time, there's no innocence in it. he rests his hands on folk's hips and pulls him into his lap. folk let's out a small gasp at the sudden moment. he didn't expect for win to want the same as him. he's never asked for anything sexual or pressured him at all.

win kisses down folk's neck, reveling in the soft whines and moans he spills.
"does it feel good, baby?" win asks, never stopping his kissing.
"f-feels really g-good." folk stutters, hands squeezing win's shoulders. he feels himself growing hot from kissing only.

win pushes folk down, simultaneously grinding his privates up, rubbing against folk.

"god." win moans, moving his lips from folk's neck to his mouth. folk continues grinding against win as their mouths feverishly push against each other.
their living room is filled with the sound of lips smacking and soft moaning. well, whimpering on folk's part.