kaoearth - missing you (part 2) - 🔥☁️

*word count: 1410*
tw// i don't really know how warnings work or when they're warranted but earth does get overwhelmed in this and the scene is stopped mid-sexy time so prepare your hearts for that 💕

"come on baby, i said i'm sorry."

earth turns his back to kao with a pout, arms crossed over his chest.

"are you really going to ignore me?" kao asks, leaning over to lay his head on earth's shoulder.

"yes. you're a meanie." earth tells him.

kao chuckles low in earth's ear and earth hates the shivers it sends through his body. he's trying to be upset with his boyfriend but it's hard when kao's voice is enough to turn him on.

"i've apologized a hundred times, baby. what can i do to make it better?" kao asks, kissing earth's neck. "i'll do anything."

earth turns to look at kao with a raised eyebrow. "really? anything?"

kao nods and says "yes, anything to make you forgive me. i want my happy baby boy back."

kao kisses earth's lips sweetly and pulls him backwards to lay him on his back before crawling on top of him. he continues his assault on earth's mouth while slowly moving his hands down and starts unbuttoning his shorts.

"daddy's gonna make you feel really good." kao mumbles against earth's lips, who smiles and nods before flipping them over so he's on top of kao.

"actually i have something else in mind." earth tells him, reaching under the bed. "close your eyes."

kao sighs, not liking being told what to do but he listens and shuts his eyes. he can hear and feel earth shuffling around for a minute before earth grabs kao's hand.

"baby what are you doing?" kao asks and before he knows what's happening, he feels metal enclose both of his wrists. kao's eyes shoot open and he's handcuffed to the bed posts.

"earth, what the hell? let me out of these."

earth shakes his head and says "no. i don't think so. see, this is your punishment for what you did to me last night."

"you can't punish me, i punish you." kao growls. "now let me out of these now or you're in big trouble."

earth giggles and shakes his head. "no way daddy. i like having you like this. i can do whatever i want."

earth snakes his hands underneath kao's shirt and feels his abs, biting down on his lip seductively. kao angrily thrashes around but the handcuffs start to hurt his wrists so he can't move too much.

"you're so going to regret this." kao tells earth in a menacing tone. earth continues to ignore kao and starts unbuttons his shorts. earth undresses kao as much as he can and then he himself gets naked.

"little one, i'm warning you now." kao says as earth crawls back on top of kao. "stop this and untie daddy."

earth shakes his head as he giggles cutely and takes kao's cock in his hands to start rubbing it. kao tries to move away from earth but his movement is limited and he doesn't stop earth at all.

"i know this feels good, daddy." earth tells kao as he leans down and kisses the tip of kao's cock. "stop fighting it."
earth licks a big stripe up kao's cock a few times before taking the whole thing in his mouth, using his hands to massage the part that doesn't fit in his mouth.

kao tries not to moan or make any sounds so as to not encourage earth, but when earth moves his head faster and starts playing with his balls, he can't help the loud groan that leaves his mouth.