bounprem - bathroom quickie - 💦

(word count: 761)

"let's fuck."
boun picks prem up and sets him on the bathroom sink before moving in between his legs and connects their lips. prem pulls boun in closer and slowly begins grinding on him, moaning against his mouth.

the uwma cast all gathered at ohm's house for an impromptu movie night and boun and prem were the first to arrive. the two were downstairs waiting for the others to arrive when boun suddenly whispered in prem's ear "meet me in the upstairs bathroom."
when prem got to the bathroom, boun pulled him inside and says "let's fuck."
and now here they are.

"wait." prem pushes boun back to break the kiss, breathing heavily. "won't they hear us?"
"ohm is the only one here and he's too busy getting everything ready." boun reminds, dipping his head down and starts pressing kisses along prem's neck. "don't you wanna have some fun before the others arrive?"

boun grabs prem's thigh as he asks and slides his hand up, stopping inches away from prem's privates waiting for prem to give consent.
"okay." prem agrees with a nod. "but we have to be quick. and quiet. i don't want ohm hearing us."

"then don't moan too loud." boun tells prem and yanks prem's shorts and underwear down to his ankles. boun wraps his hand around prem's dick and kisses him as he moves his hand up and down quickly, wasting no time.
prem gets hard pretty quickly and boun immediately teases him.

"mmm, is the chance of us getting caught turning you on, baby?" boun asks, his voice low in prem's ear. prem whines and smacks boun on the shoulder as he says "shut up, pervert. you're the one who wants to hookup right now."
"you know you love it." boun tells prem before moving his head down and takes prem's dick into his mouth. prem smacks his hand over his mouth to muffle his moans while boun noisily and sloppily sucks him off. the wet noise fills the bathroom and prem would be worried about someone hearing if his mind wasn't preoccupied.

prem's right hand tangles in boun's hair while his left grips the sink counter as boun continues sucking his dick, running his tongue all around the shaft and then teases his slit. prem shivers from pleasure and he pulls boun's hair, head thrown back.
"f-fuck, don't stop." prem moans, pushing boun's head down more and boun gags on prem's dick.
"damn baby, calm down." boun says, pulling back to cough and catch his breath. prem's face and neck are red and he feels like he could cum at any second.

"n-no, keep going." prem whines, pulling boun by the hair back down to his dick. "i'm close."
boun swirls his tongue around prem's dick tip before taking his entire length in his mouth. prem lifts his hips up and starts lightly fucking into boun's mouth, chasing after his high.

"okay, oh fuck, i'm cumming." prem warns, bringing his hand up to bite his hand and suppress his moans as he releases his cum in boun's mouth. boun rears back a bit to avoid choking on prem's cum, but some of it still leaks out of his mouth and dribbles down his lips and chin.

"oh my god." prem gasps, laying all the way back to rest his head against the mirror as he breathes heavily, trying to catch his breath. boun licks up the excess cum that landed on prem before pulling up his bottoms and stands up straight.

"feel good?" boun questions, wiping at his chin with the back of his hand. prem nods, chest heaving and boun smirks.
"i always take care of you, baby. even if it's at inappropriate times." boun reminds, softly pecking prem's lips.

rapid knocking on the door breaks the moment and prem remembers where they are. he hops off the sink and fixes his appearance before opening the door.

"hey, earth and kao are here." ohm tells the two. prem nods and pushes past ohm to go downstairs, head hung down in embarrassment.
boun goes to follow after him, but ohm grabs his arm and holds him back.

"uh, hey boun..?"
"yeah?"
"what's that white stuff on your face?"
boun looks at ohm in confusion until it clicks in his head and quickly wipes at his mouth. "uh, no, it's nothing.."
ohm squints his eyes at boun in doubt, thinking it over and when realization sets in, boun takes off running down the hall to escape ohm's wrath.

"seriously boun? in my goddamn bathroom?!"