kaownahturbo - jealousy (part 1) - 💔☁️

*word count: 1327*

"hey, i'm sorry, i won't be home until late so you should go to bed without me."
turbo listens to the voicemail kaownah left him and throws his phone away from him. this is the fourth time this has happened this week.
kaownah is filming a new series; he only has a small part in it but he quickly made friends with the other actors and has been hanging out with them for two weeks.

turbo can't help but feel seriously neglected. he's not been able to spend any time with his boyfriend and it breaks his heart. turbo grabs his pillow and hugs it to his chest as tears fill his eyes threatening to spill. his heart feels heavy and he misses his boyfriend so much.

turbo ends up falling asleep while crying and when he wakes up, he's still in bed alone. did kaownah not come home last night?

turbo finds his phone on the floor and checks the time. 9:27am. no new messages.

"that asshole..." turbo mumbles to himself, slamming his phone down angrily. after a few moments of angry, a wave of sadness rushes over turbo and he starts crying again.

his phone then rings and it's his brother. he tries to hide his upset when he answers the phone but as soon as he tries to speak, he just starts sobbing.

"turbo? what's wrong?"

"why is he treating me like this? doesn't he love me?"

"what are you talking about? did kaownah do something to you?"

"can you come over please? i don't want to be alone right now.."

his brother immediately agrees and is at turbo's place holding his sobbing brother in his arms within minutes. it breaks fourwheel's heart to see his brother so upset.

once turbo finally calms down, he tells his brother his feelings.

"do you think he's cheating on me?" turbo asks anxiously biting his lip. "th-that would explain so much."

"you shouldn't think the worst, turbo." fourwheel tries but even he is beginning to doubt kaownah. he's also noticed the way kaownah never seems to be with turbo anymore on social media and his entire feed is of his new friends. something is definitely up.

fourwheel and turbo spend the next hour or so talking until the door to the bedroom opens and in walks kaownah. he's wearing different clothes and has a bag slung over his shoulder.

"hey, sorry about-" kaownah starts and then stops mid-sentence when he sees turbo with wet eyes. "woah, what's wrong? were you crying?"

"i'll leave you two alone." fourwheel stays, standing up. "call me if you need anything."

once fourwheel leaves, turbo just looks down at the pillow in his lap, avoiding eye contact with kaownah.

"are you okay?" kaownah asks as he sits in front of turbo on the bed. "what was that about?"

turbo stays quiet and ignores kaownah, not sure what to say. part of him wants to scream and hit kaownah and the other part just wants to cry his eyes out.

"bo? come on, please talk to me. i need to know what's wrong." kaownah pleads, resting his hand on turbo's knee.

turbo jerks away from kaownah with a small whimper and it hurts kaownah's heart to see turbo like this.

"baby, what did i do? please just talk to me." kaownah begs.

turbo wipes away the few tears that escaped from his eyes and says "if you don't want to be together anymore, i'd appreciate it if you just told me to my face."

"bo, what are you talking about? i never said-"

"and i know you're fucking cheating on me. i'm not stupid, kaownah." turbo says not letting kaownah finish his sentence. "you're always out late with your friends and you didn't come home last night. you slept with someone else, just admit it!"

"no! no, i didn't! i would never do that to you, turbo." kaownah tells him, moving closer and grabbing turbo by the face so he can look him in the eyes. "i swear to god turbo, i didn't cheat on you. i fucking love you."

turbo's small cries worsen into full on sobs and kaownah hugs him tightly as he himself starts crying.

"baby, i'm so sorry i made you think that." kaownah tells turbo as he gently rubs his head. "i didn't come home last night because i went out with my friends and they all got trashed and i had to take care of them. i was so exhausted when we got back, i passed out. when i woke up, i didn't have a chance to shower and i didn't want to come home and you see me like that so i borrowed my friends clothes. that's all that happened, i swear."

"why don't you wanna spend time with me anymore then?" turbo questions, pulling away from kaownah to look at him. "you're always out with your friends or at work. you hate me."

"i don't hate you, i love you." kaownah says, pulling turbo back to him. "so so so much. i'm in love with you and only you. i just wanted to get along with my coworkers so i felt like i had to go wherever they went. but i was miserable the entire time. all i wanted was to go home and be with my precious babyboy. i've missed you so much."

kaownah hugs turbo tightly and presses his nose to turbo's neck and breathes in. vanilla and cinnamon sugar. his signature scent. he's missed that so much.

"mmm my perfect baby. you smell so good." kaownah says happily. he wipes away turbo's tears and asks "are you okay? do you believe that i love you and only you?"

turbo nods with a small smile and presses his face into kaownah's chest to smell what he's missed so much. all turbo needed was reassurance and he feels much better now that he's got it.

"you still love me, precious?" kaownah asks, genuinely worried. "i won't blame you if you want to break up. i treated you horribly and i don't deserve you."

turbo intertwines his hands with kaownah's and says "i don't want to break up, i love you.."

kaownah holds turbo's face and leans in to softly kiss him. turbo giggles cutely and the sound warms kaownah's heart.
he kisses him again but this one is more needy. kaownah is desperate to show turbo how much he loves him.

he gently pushes turbo down on the bed and says "i love you so much, bo. can i make love to you please? express how much i love you and make you feel good?"

turbo nods and kaownah kisses him, trying to put all of his feelings into the kiss and smiles happily when turbo starts softly whining and tugging at kaownah's shirt.

"i want you." turbo softly moans, his cheeks turning a light pink as he pulls back to look at kaownah. "wanna be yours.." he mumbles almost to himself.

"you are mine, precious." kaownah tells him, moving to put turbo on his lap and kisses his pouting lips. "and i'm yours and only yours."
kaownah presses his forehead against turbo's and adds "yours forever."

turbo reconnects their lips and slides his hands under kaownah's shirt, feeling his back muscles and such before he removes his boyfriend's shirt and throws it away.

"not allowed to wear anyone else's clothes anymore, 'kay?" turbo tells kaownah and kaownah finds it so adorable as he nods.

"okay baby, i promise i won't anymore." kaownah reassures turbo as his boyfriend continues to strip him until he's in his underwear. kaownah then flips them over so turbo is underneath him and whispers "you're my everything baby. you're all i want."

turbo feels tears prick his eyes as kaownah lifts up his shift and starts kissing down his body, whispering sweet praises all the while.

"i love you, kao." turbo mumbles out.

to be continued...

author: i know i know!!! don't fight me please part 2 is coming very soon 🥰 i just haven't posted in so long and i wanted to give you guys something so here it is 😇 please stay tuned for some soft kaownahturbo smut 😏