kaoearth - missing you (part 1) - 🔥

*word count: 1079*

The word to describe Kao's mood right now would be bored. Bored out of his mind. He's stuck inside his hotel room alone and with nothing to do.

Kao has just finished a solo fan event and it finished later than expected so his manager decided to get them a hotel for the night and they'd head home tomorrow.

Kao takes a shower and gets ready for an early nights sleep when his laptop starts ringing.
It's a Skype call from Earth.
Kao grabs his laptop and sits on the bed before answering the call.

"Hi!" Earth greets, smiling as always, waving at Kao.
"Hey cutie."
Kao can see Earth is in his bedroom, sitting on his bed, but something is off. Earth shifts back and forth, as if he's uncomfortable and his ears are bright red.

"What are you up to?" Kao asks, moving to sit back and puts his laptop on his lap.
"Nothing much, I really miss you." Earth tells Kao, his voice high pitched and whiny.
"Awe I miss you too. I'm really bored without you." Kao admits, making Earth beam and his cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"You should've come back today." Earth pouts. "I hate it when you're gone."
Kao chuckles at his boyfriend's bratty behavior and pouting.
"I know baby, I tried. I'll see you tomorrow though." Kao tries but Earth whines, clearly not satisfied.

"Don't you miss me?" Earth asks, leaning closer to the webcam and bites his lip. "Don't you miss touching me?"
Earth moves the camera further from him to show his full body and Kao can see he's wearing a shirt that's too big for him and from the looks of his bare thighs, that's it.

"Of c-course I miss you, baby." Kao stutters, leaning closer to the screen to look at Earth better. "You always look so beautiful."
Earth giggles, bringing his hand up to his and shyly hides his face. But Kao knows better. Nothing about Earth is shy or innocent.

"Let me see you baby. Touch yourself for me." Kao requests.
Earth falls back onto his butt and Kao can see him shifting around, but the camera cuts off his lower half. Kao goes to ask what he's doing when Earth lifts his legs up and slides his underwear off. He holds it up for Kao to see before tossing it somewhere off camera.

Kao swallows, now painfully hard in his sweatpants.
Earth continues his teasing, sitting up on his knees and slides his hand under the sweater to play with his nipples.

"Come on, daddy," Earth moans as he brings his other hand and wraps it around his dick, which is leaking with precum. "Play with me."
"Fuck..." Kao groans, the nickname Daddy turning him on even more. He shoves his hand into his pants and grabs his dick, which is now rock hard, his eyes never leaving Earth.

"Daddy, can I...?" Earth lays back, legs spread wide and trails his fingers over his hole, making puppy dog eyes at Kao, who knows exactly what he wants.
"Go ahead, pretty. Give me a show." Kao gives in, slowing down on his hand movements so he doesn't cum too early.

Earth sucks his pointer and middle finger in his mouth and wets them before pushing them inside, a broken gasp leaving his lips.
"Fuck daddy, it feels so good." Earth whines, fingering himself. "I wish it was you though."

Kao smirks at Earth's words, a feeling of pride filling him.
"Yeah? No one can make you feel as good as me, hm?"
Earth shakes his head as he grips the bedsheet under him, small moans falling from his mouth as he speeds up his hand.

Earth's moans are music to Kao's ears and his dick agrees. He's dripping with precum and his tip is bright red.

"Daddy, this isn't fair. Let me see you." Earth whines, noticing Kao is jerking off.
Kao chuckles at Earth's neediness before adjusting his laptop so Earth can see his dick standing straight up.
Earth let's out a gasp when he sees just how much he affected Kao and he adds another finger inside him.

"God, you look so beautiful right now." Kao says, his voice deeper than usual. Earth begins bouncing up and down on his fingers, his moans getting louder and needier. Kao bites his lip and throws his head back as he moves his hand up and down vigorously, his release right on the surface.

Earth's body begins to shake and quiver as he gets closer to his orgasm.
"Can I cum daddy? Please?" Earth begs, his bounces getting more and more sloppy and moans become louder.
Kao coos at how adorable and blissed out Earth looks and yet, he still says
"You may not. And don't you dare stop."

Earth whines loudly, not happy with being denied his orgasm, but he obeys Kao and keeps riding his fingers, even adds a 4th finger. He doesn't touch his dick because he knows he'll disobey Kao and cum. Kao watches with a smirk at Earth's dripping red dick bouncing, untouched but wanting. He wishes he could be there with Earth and make him cum all over himself.

"Daddy, I need it. Please." Earth moans, falling forward to press his face against the bed and his ass in the air. Kao groans at the view, imagining himself behind Earth fucking him into oblivion.
"That's it, baby, keep touching yourself for Daddy." Kao tells Earth, twisting his hand around his own member and he cums all over his hand, moaning Earth's name.

When Kao comes down from his high, Earth is looking right at him with his mouth open.
"You look so beautiful when you cum, Daddy." Earth comments, wanting his own release but he knows Kao will let him have it when he sees fit.

"Thank you for that, precious." Kao takes off his shirt and uses it to wipe up his mess. "That was amazing. Talk to you tomorrow."
Kao moves to end the call when Earth loudly whines "Wait! What about me?"
Earth is seriously pouting, his fingers still inside his hole but he's no longer moving them. Kao chuckles sadistically at Earth as he shakes his head.

"Oh no, baby. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to cum. When Daddy's with you."

Before Earth can say anything else, Kao blows him a kiss and ends the call, leaving a very horny Earth all alone.