ohmfluke - wake up call - 💦☁️

*word count: 1158*

Fluke waking up before Ohm was a daily thing. The latter always enjoyed sleeping in for as long as possible while Fluke liked to get the day started as soon as his eyes opened.
This time however was different. Ohm is woken up by Fluke making noises in his ear. It takes a moment and Ohm realizes he's moaning and whining while subtlety grinding against Ohm's hip.

"Fluke, baby, wake up." Ohm gently shakes Fluke until his eyes open and his gaze meets Ohm's.
Ohm smirks down at his boyfriend, who's breathing erratically and looking at Ohm with wide eyes.

"Have a good dream?" Ohm questions, laughing when Fluke blushes and hides his face with the blanket. "That's a yes. What was your dream about?"
Ohm pulls the blanket away from Fluke's face and pulls the boy closer to him.

"N-nothing." Fluke stutters, his own voice betraying him.
"Tsk, no need to lie to me baby." Ohm tells him, dragging his hand down to palm Fluke's hard-on through his underwear. Fluke gasps out, his hands coming up to grab Ohm's biceps.
"I know you were having a sexy dream." Ohm whispers, his breath sending shivers down Fluke's body. "Was it about me?"

Fluke opens his mouth and then closes it, deciding against speaking. Ohm finds his shyness endearing and can't stop himself from kissing all over Fluke's face, mainly his lips.
"It better have been about me. Or else I'll be very upset."
Ohm presses down harder on Fluke's dick, making him dig his nails into Ohm's skin and moans loudly.

"It was, it was." Fluke chants, squirming underneath Ohm's hand, desperate to be touched more. Ohm slides his hand inside Fluke's underwear and grabs his dick, Fluke moaning through his hand which he pressed over his mouth.

"No, no." Ohm rips away Fluke's hand. "I want to hear all of your pretty sounds."
Ohm removes his hand from Fluke's privates, making the boy whine in protest but Ohm kisses him to silence him. He drags his hands down Fluke's body, loving the feeling of Fluke's soft skin under his hands.

"Please P'," Fluke whines, grinding against Ohm.
Ohm moves on top of Fluke and pins him down on the bed, kissing him deeply. Fluke lifts his hips up, trying to gain friction against Ohm but Ohm pushes his hips down.

"I'll take care of you, baby." Ohm says against Fluke's lips, kissing him once before trailing kisses down Fluke's chin, neck and chest. He stops at Fluke's nipples, hovering for a moment before bending down to kiss it. Fluke tangles his hands in Ohm's hair, pulling at it as Ohm sucks his nipple into his mouth. Fluke's loud moans are music to Ohm's ears and eggs him on to do the same to his other nipple.

"That feels so good, P'." Fluke moans, back arched off the bed. Ohm focuses on the right nipple with his tongue while pinching and twisting the other with his hand, making Fluke squeal loudly.

"Never knew you were into this kinda thing." Ohm comments, moving back up to kiss along Fluke's jaw.
"I..it's embarrassing." Fluke covers his face with his hands, his cheeks red.
"No, no, it's not. It's perfectly okay." Ohm reassures him, pulling his hands away and kissing him. "You're perfect."
Ohm kisses Fluke again, reveling in the soft and warm feeling of his boyfriend's lips against his. He gets so into kissing him, he slides his tongue inside his mouth and deepens the kiss.

After a minute, Ohm has to pull away due to the lack of oxygen and Fluke attaches his lips to Ohm's Adam's apple, sucking a mark on his neck. Ohm groans low in his throat, his dick becoming more and more hard straining painfully against his boxers.
Fluke slips his hands under the waistband of his own underwear and pulls them down, Ohm taking them off the rest of the way and throws them on the floor.

Ohm carefully licks down Fluke's chest and stomach, the boy biting his lip to suppress the moans threatening to spill from his mouth. Ohm looks up at Fluke and smacks his thigh, not hard enough to hurt him, just to get his attention.

"Don't hold back your moans, baby." Ohm demands, rubbing the tip of Fluke's dick collecting the precum on his finger and uses it as lube to jerk Fluke off. Fluke throws his head back against the pillow, already close to his climax from all of the previous teasing.
"Cum whenever you need to, baby." Ohm reads Fluke like a book.

He leans forward and licks up along the length of Fluke's member, rolling it around the tip, which drives Fluke drive and he pulls at Ohm's hair. Fluke is whining loudly, legs twitching and his whole body feels as if it's on fire.
"You're so good for me." Ohm compliments before taking the entirety of Fluke's dick into his mouth.

Ohm smirks when Fluke's breathing picks up and his hold on Ohm's hair gets tighter and more aggressive and Ohm knows that he's close. Ohm continues his sucking and adds a hand, making Fluke moan the loudest yet.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep going." Fluke warns and Ohm shrugs without stopping, wanting his boyfriend to feel every ounce of pleasure he can give.
"Then cum." Ohm says simply, pulling off to talk and continues and Fluke does, cumming inside Ohm's mouth, who swallows all of the sticky substance.

When Fluke starts hitting Ohm on the back from sensitivity, Ohm pulls back with a smile while Fluke looks up at the ceiling still out of it. Ohm chuckles at his blissed out boyfriend, moving up to lay next to him and peppers his face with kisses.

"You always taste so good." Ohm teases, earning him a smack on the chest from Fluke.
"Don't be gross." Fluke groans, brushing the hair from his eyes and sighs deeply. Ohm smiles at his boyfriend, completely enamored with his after-sex glow.

Fluke notices Ohm staring at him and squints as he asks "What are you looking at?" playfully turning Ohm's face away from him.
"I'm looking at my amazing boyfriend." Ohm tells Fluke, cuddling the boy. "And thinking about how much I love him."

Fluke cringes, giggling at his cheesy ass boyfriend.
"He loves you too, you know?" Fluke says, moving his head to lay on Ohm's chest. "More than anyone."
Ohm rakes his fingers through Fluke's hair, rubbing the soft strands in between his fingers.

Suddenly, Fluke sits up and says "Wait a minute. You didn't cum."
Ohm shakes his head with a wave of his hand, pulling Fluke to lay back down and kisses his forehead. "It's fine. I'm perfectly okay with just taking care of you."
Fluke glances up at Ohm with a smile before closing his eyes and drifts off to sleep, feeling safe and at home in Ohm's arms.