mii2 - drunken night (part 2) - 💔☁️💦

(word count: 2015)

oh god. what has he done?
jimmy is livid and yet he can only blame himself. why did he have to get drunk and confess his feelings to tommy? he should've kept his big mouth shut.

"of course tommy doesn't like you." jimmy says to his own reflection, tear stained cheeks and red eyes. "why would he? he can do better than you." jimmy smacks his mirror before crumbling to the ground, sobbing.

"jimmy, are you okay?"
tommy.
he's outside jimmy's bathroom, heartbroken over the sounds of jimmy crying from inside.
after tommy told jimmy he doesn't like him back, jimmy ran away and locked himself inside the bathroom. he's been inside for half an hour, although to tommy it feels like much longer than that.

"jimmy, please let me in." tommy begs, knocking softly on the door.
"go away!" jimmy tells tommy, not moving from his fetal position. "i don't want to talk about it anymore. i'm so stupid.."

"you're not stupid, jimmy. please open the door. i need to explain." tommy is pleading his heart out at this point. he doesn't know why he told jimmy he has no romantic feelings for him.

"i lied."
jimmy sits up at tommy's words, moving closer to the door so he can hear better.
"i lied when i said i don't like you. i do, i just...i was just too afraid to admit it to your face, but...i like you, jimmy. not as just a friend, but more than that."

jimmy slowly gets to his feet, using his shirt to wipe away the snot and tears before unlocking and opening the door.
tommy almost falls over when the door opens since he was using it to prop himself up, but he lands in jimmy's arms.

"s-sorry." tommy apologizes as jimmy helps him stand but doesn't remove his arms from being around tommy.
"is it true?" jimmy questions. tommy nods, eyes glued to the floor and his cheeks pink from embarrassment.
"why did you say differently earlier? you know you really hurt me..."

tommy nods with a bite of his lip. "i know, i'm sorry. you just sprung this confession on me so i was in shock. got nervous and freaked out."
jimmy chuckles and nods and says "that sounds like you."
tommy smacks jimmy on the arm, who's still giggling.
"it's not funny!" tommy pouts, making jimmy's heart melt at his cuteness.

jimmy puts his hands on tommy's waist and pulls tommy closer to him, their noses bumping against each other's.
"can i kiss you?" jimmy asks, but before he can wait for an answer, tommy presses his lips against jimmy's.

their lips connect perfectly together in the sweetest, softest kiss of both of their lives. jimmy takes the lead, squeezing tommy's hips as he presses tommy up against the wall, deepening the kiss. tommy whines into the kiss and pulls away due to a lack of oxygen.

"are you okay?" jimmy asks, noticing tommy's entire face is bright red.
"y-yeah, you just...i like the way you kiss me." tommy answers, shyly hiding his face with his hand.
jimmy smirks as he holds tommy's face in his hands and kisses him, harder and with much more passion.
jimmy swipes his tongue across tommy's lips before sliding it inside tommy's mouth, french-kissing him.
jimmy slides his leg in between tommy's and presses his thigh against tommy's groin.

"god." tommy gasps out, hands gripping jimmy's shoulders tightly as he grinds down on jimmy's thigh.
"i haven't even done anything yet and you're already hard." jimmy teases, moving one hand to grab tommy's cock through the material of his shorts. tommy squeals, moving his hips more desperately, wanting more.

"please jimmy." tommy whines, his nails digging into jimmy's skin in pleasure. "i want you."
jimmy gently pushes tommy away from him, causing tommy to pout and stomp his foot like a child being denied candy.
"don't pout." jimmy tells him, pecking tommy's lips before grabbing his hand. "let's go somewhere less vertical."