earthfluke - corruption - 🔥

*literally no one asked for this but i delivered so enjoy this fucked up corruption kink earthfluke oneshot😘*
(word count: 2002)

"there you go, all pretty."
fluke smiles at earth once he's successfully placed the kitten ear headband on top of his hair. earth turns fluke to the mirror so he can look at himself and fluke smiles. he does look pretty adorable. earth pops into the mirror next to him wearing the same cat ears and begins applying lipgloss.
fluke watches earth in silent awe, wishing he had pretty gloss and lips like earth.

"do you want some?" earth asks, noticing the way fluke is looking at him. "i bet your lips would look so great all glittery and shiny."
earth wipes his thumb across fluke's lip as he speaks, flustering fluke and his cheeks turn pink as he nods.

"close your eyes." earth tells fluke, who obeys and shuts his eyes, waiting.
earth grabs fluke by the chin and gently presses his lips against fluke's.
surprised, fluke tries to pull back but earth holds him in place, moving his head back and forth to smear his lipgloss across fluke's lips.

"there we go." earth comments when he pulls away, wiping away the excess that didn't make it on fluke's lips. "i was right. it looks amazing."
fluke shakes off the shock of what earth just did and turns towards the mirror again. he's used to weirdness and super closeness to earth after years of being his best friend.

fluke fixes his hair so the cat ears look better and out of the corner of his eye he sees earth staring at him with a questioning look on his face.
"What?" fluke asks, chuckling. earth shakes his head and says "i've always wondered how you're still a virgin. you're so cute, flukey."
fluke giggles awkwardly with a shrug, deciding not to engage in the conversation in hopes earth will drop it. but of course he doesn't.
"that's not an answer, flukey. Come on, i'm your best friend." earth playfully shoves fluke with his shoulder and begins pleading. "pleeaassee, tell meee."

fluke pushes earth away with a giggle and says "it's normal, i don't know. i just haven't found the right person i guess." fluke pauses for a moment before looking at earth and says "what about you?"

earth shakes his head with a laugh and says "absolutely not. have you seen p'kao?"
earth bites his lip and looks up in remembrance with a smirk on his face.
"it's really fucking good."
"ew, shut up!" fluke shrieks, smacking earth on the arm. earth shrugs, not ashamed at all.
a silence settles between the two as earth snaps a few more pictures, fluke looking at him.

"So..." fluke starts making earth turn his attention back to him. "what kind of things do you do?"
"like...in bed?" earth questions, thinking the conversation had ended but fluke nods. earth smirks as he moves closer to fluke and puts his arm around him.
"why do you want to know?" earth asks with a raised eyebrow. "

fluke shakes his head and says "no reason..."
earth gives fluke a soft smile as he stands up and pulls fluke to stand up too. "well, there's nothing wrong with wanting to experience some new stuff." earth tells fluke, holding his hand and walks to the bed with fluke in tow.

"and I can teach you."
earth gently pushes fluke onto the bed on his back and hovers over him. fluke nervously fidgets under earth and asks "What do you mean?"

"The things I do with Kao." earth says, bringing his face down closer to fluke's. "I can show you...if you want."
fluke looks at earth with wide eyes, searching for any sign that earth is joking, but he sees earth is dead serious.

"Won't you be cheating?" fluke asks in soft voice. earth chuckles, shaking his head and replies "my relationship with kao is open."
fluke bites his lip and earth adds "we don't have to if you don't want. it was just a suggestion. i'll-"
before earth can finish his sentence, fluke leans up and kisses earth on the lips. it was meant to be a quick kiss but once their lips connect, earth grabs the back of fluke's head and kisses him back.