cooperpoy - study date - ☁️

(word count: 507)
*an: this is my first time writing just plain fluff so sorry it's so short 🥺 i have a lot of fluff requests and i promise i will get better 💕*

cooper and poy sit on poy's bed in his room, textbooks and notebooks and highlighters cast all over the comforter. it's almost midnight and poy is seconds away from falling asleep but he forces himself awake and downs another gulp of coffee.

"it's late. maybe we should pick this up tomorrow?" cooper suggests, putting down his pencil and moves to sit behind poy.

"no, the midterm is less than a week away." poy reminds cooper, but his boyfriend ignores him.

"oxygen, hydrogen, carhehehe! stop, that tickles!"
poy pushes cooper away from him, detaching his boyfriend's lips from his neck.

"we're supposed to be studying." poy reminds cooper, turning back his textbook and continues reading.
"carbon, chlorine, bromine-"

"you already know basically the entire periodic table, you don't need to study." cooper tells poy, closing the textbook and pulls poy onto his lap, kissing poy's neck.

"but you don't." poy attempts to push cooper away but he's much stronger and holds poy in place as he sinks his teeth into his skin.

"ah! babe that hurts." poy whines. "what are you, a vampire? you can't eat me!"

cooper giggles as he kisses poy on the cheek and says "i can't help it. you're so delicious and cute."

"i invited you here to study." poy tells cooper.

"i'm studying my favorite subject right now." cooper rebuttals, grabbing poy's face and kisses him. poy tries to resist cooper but soon falls into the kiss, cooper pulling him further into his lap.

"you're annoying." poy tells cooper, side glaring at him. cooper sticks out his bottom lip in a pout and whines "am not. i want to give my baby some love."

"but-" poy tries and cooper quickly flips over and pins poy down underneath him.

"you've studied enough for one night, baby." cooper tells poy seriously. "i don't want to see you so exhausted."

poy smiles at his boyfriend, touched at how worried he is for him. he leans up and kisses cooper, both of them smiling.

"let's get you to bed now, okay?" cooper says and poy reluctantly nods in agreement. cooper kisses him once more before getting off poy and starts to clear the bed of the study supplies.

poy changes into his pajamas, which cooper teases him endlessly about and finds him adorable.

"shut your mouth. they're my sleepwear." poy whines, quickly diving under the blankets and hides his face in the pillow.

cooper chuckles at poy's behavior and turns off the light before joining him in bed. he pulls poy into his arms and cuddles with him, pressing a soft kiss to his boyfriend's forehead. poy smiles shyly and puts his face in cooper's chest, breathing in his scent.

"you always smell so good." poy tells him tiredly, his eyes fluttering closed.
"shh, go to sleep." cooper whispers to poy, covering him up more with the blanket.

"i..." poy mutters, already halfway asleep. "i love you, coo."

cooper tenderly strokes poy's cheek, a stupid smile spread on his face.
"i love you too, baby. so much."