Chapter 1 - The Trip Begins

A/n - forgot to mention what you'll wear, it will be all white with a white hoodie and on the back will be Superman's logo.

Y/n : "mum please"

Y/n : "mum please"

Lois : "what if you get hurt"

Y/n : "I won't I've been getting stronger by training with dad and the others"

Currently going on Y/n Kent, Son of The Man of Steel Superman and Human mother Lois Kent was currently asking his mother if he could leave to go and explore to see what's out there in the endless void known as space.

Lois : "Y/n you maybe half Kryptonian but your still my son and I don't want you getting hurt"

Clark : "Lois I think we should let him go"

Lois : "Clark aren't you worried about"

Clark : "of course I'm worried about Y/n, but don't you think it's time to let him off on his own when I was his age I wanted to explore as well"

Lois : "but this is different, you travelled around the earth, Y/n wants to go to completely different universe's"

Clark : "I know but still I'm sure he can take care of him self, I even visited a few other universe's myself I know he can take care of him self"

Lois let out a sigh, she looked at Y/n and finally agreed but under a few conditions of course but never the less Y/n was exsited.

Jump Cut

After he had gotten ready to leave he was called to the Justice League HQ as the others wanted to say goodbye, but as he did Bruce had given him a phone that could work across dimensions just incase of an emergency and he needed them, after finally saying goodbye to everyone Y/n left leaving to go an finally start his journey.....

Timeskip

After traveling across space he had finally seen his first universe, as he entered it he spotted a planet that looked exactly like earth.

Y/n(mind) : "this must be the place dad was talking about....now to find the one called Makarov"

3rd Person P.O.V

After landing in a city Y/n had began making his way around town. As he did he.

Y/n(mind) : "now to find Makarov"

As Y/n began looking around he didn't have much luck, he had been searching for hours and still nothing as he kept looking he suddenly heard crying, after following it he noticed a small girl crying.

Y/n : "hey are you ok little one"

??? : "m...my toys got taken by those guys"

Y/n looked to see what looked like 3 thugs with 3 girls, after telling the girl to wait there Y/n made his way to them"