Chapter 6 - I'm A Girl....

Currently going on Mirajane from Fairy Tail and Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus was against each other....in a pose off.

Y/n : "wait I thought this was a fighting tournament with magic, not a show for girls to dress in bikinis"

Lucy : "yeah I'm sure this is just for them"

But as this went on and every boy in the stadium loved it minus Y/n who was just confused as hell at this "fight" other guilds like Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, had their female wizards join in...

Levy : "that takes guts I guess"

Mavis : "why are all you ladies watching from the side line"

Levy : "what to you mean by that"

Lisanna : "you think we should go down there"

Cana : "are we always supposed to have a swimsuit handy"

Mavis : "no silly but you have to be ready for anyone, so I have one for all of you"

Asavis and the other female wizards of Fairy tail joined the others Y/n just watched in suprisment.

Y/n : "I see this guild holds its crazy reputation"

It then changed from bikinis to school swimsuits, then bikini with thigh high socks, then girls with glasses, then cat ears and then bondged.

Y/n(mind) : "this entire place is nuts"

Just then it became a blush bride challenge, as the female wizards changed into wedding dresses and the males wore tuxedos Y/n just stood in complete amazement.

Y/n : "well my life certainly isn't boring away more"

As this kept going the mood was suddenly destroyed by the guild master of Lamia Scale in a swimsuit, as everyone left the arena it was only Mirajane and Jenny on the field, but as the last one was combat gear Jenny and Mirajane made a bet...The loser would have to pose for sorcerer weekly wearing nothing but her birthday suit, but Mirajane being from Fairy Tail turned the competition into a brawl and winning.

Y/n(mind) : "this guild seems to bend the rules a lot"

Timeskip

As the days went on it was soon the final night they would be there for as tomorrow was the last day of the grand magic games. But the morning would start off a little....different than usual.

3rd Person P.O.V

In Y/n's room Y/n had just gotten out of bed, he began making his way to the bathroom and looked at a full length mirror.

Y/n : "why did I sleep with cloths on"

After shrugging it off he eventually made it to the bathroom before....

Y/n : "wait a minute"

Y/n sprinted back out of the bathroom to see that he was a girl now.

Y/n(Female) : "what the hell is going on here"

Jumpcut

As Y/n was sitting on her bed Makarov along with Zeref, Mavis and a few others where there as they had heard what had happened.

Makarov : "so you don't know what happened"

Y/n(Female) : "no I woke up and now I look like this"

After waiting for a bit Makarov's friend Porlyusica had came to check what had happened, after looking Y/n over she said that someone had used a very high level of illusion magic on him, so high in fact that it has changed his appearance including his reproductive system meaning that he was now 100% female....

Y/n(Female) : "what kind of idiot would use that on m..."

......

Y/n slowly turned her head to see Mavis whistling innocently.

Y/n : "it was you wasn't it"

Mavis : "I'm sorry I thought it wouldn't do anything as your immune to magic but it kind of went wrong"

Y/n(Female) : "you better have a way to reverse this"

Mavis : "don't worry its not permanent....I think"

Y/n(Female) : "Mavis!!!!"

Timeskip

After everyone left Y/m sighed and place her head on her hands and she sat on the bed.

Y/n(mind) : "great now I have no idea how long this spell will last"

As Y/n sat there the door to his room opened, Y/n looked up to see Wendy along with another girl.

Wendy : "hi Y/n I'm sorry for what happened"

Y/n(Female) : "it's fine Mavis said its not permanent so I just have to wait"

Wendy : "oh this is Chelia my friend"

Chelia : "Sir, ma'am...um"

Y/n(female) : "just call me Y/n"

Wendy : "we were going to go and get something for the vacation tomorrow after the tournament....do you want to come with us seeing as you may need new cloths and other things as well"

Y/n(Female) : "wait what vacation"

Wendy : "well all the guilds get together after the games and go down to a private beach that the princess owns"

Y/n sighed and got up, as he did he noticed he was just taller than Wendy.

Y/n(Female) : "yeah, I guess I should come with you then.....not like I have anything to do anyway"